Embraceable You: AU3 Chapter 41

AUTHORS NOTE: It's the annual Hospital Chiefs Conference!  And upon stepping down from his role as Chief, Naveen forgot to mention that small detail to Ethan. When he finds out, he decides to make the event bearable by asking Valerie to be his date to the luxurious event, but just what does the evening and following day have in store for them? In this steamy, romantic and fun story, follow Ethan and Valerie through the interesting world of medical chiefs, and how they plan to make this event unforgettable...this is 'Embraceable You' and I hope you enjoy! :)

this is 'Embraceable You' and I hope you enjoy! :)

Valentine

"And do you know what the great thing is? Your fiance, is our chief, so getting the day off is going to be so freaking easy!" Bryce said

Myself and the friends sat together in the cafeteria, discussing the latest wedding developments, and i smiled "Exactly. but don't forget, there are some people who we want to invite that don't know yet. Ethan says hes going to work it all out, but we're sending invites out pretty soon. Especially when i have my aunt and uncle in California i want to invite too."

Sienna smiled and sighed "i'm getting too excited. its getting so close already!"

"and your balancing your studies on top of being bride of the year?" Jackie raised a brow

"well i'm lucky i have such an amazing fiance who is helping out. surprisingly im not getting to stressed as of right now..."

"and aren't those revision hours starting soon? those will totally help." aurora said

i looked to the date on my phone and said "wow we're in july already...so yeah, i guess so!"

"i'd hate to be you guys. boards? pft i've got ages to go." Bryce smirked

kyra rolled her eyes with a smile and said "that's why you're the scalpel jockey. you should be studying now too, you know."

"that's what i've been telling him!" Elijah said

"hey i study! just not as much as you guys do." he chuckled

"studying wont become our lives though, right guys?" i looked to all of them

"oh i don't know about that..." sienna said

"come on, wedding planning stuff! we'll all be just fine. and these study hours will be perfect."

aurora smiled and said "i cannot believe doctor Ramsey bought these in especially for you."

"ohhh he did, did he?" Kyra smiled too.

i felt my cheek heat up a little and i said "no. doctor Banerjee was going to bring them in this year anyway, but since he resigned the idea was left up to E to bring them in or not. it was just...perfect timing i guess."

"right." Jackie laughed

i rolled my eyes and Elijah said "either way I'm not complaining. shorter shifts so we can study and our friend is getting married? all around sounds pretty good to me."