♡ chapter 2 ♡

Everyone was worry sick about the Park Family. Jimin was admitted to emergency ward as he breathing using the oxygen gas to fill his lungs and gain his conscious back. He has been unconscious for half an hour since he arrived at the hospital.

Taehyung was volunteered himself to stay and keep an eye on Jimin just in case he will wake up soon. Every second of silence in the room had eating him alive with guilt and sadness just by watching his dear friend laying down on the hospital bed like this.

Both hands were shaking but Taehyung was insist to reach out and hold Jimin's cold hands. He could not hold his tears back anymore as he bit his bottom lip and prevent himself from sobbing out loud. He just let the silent tears running down his face while he lowered his gaze on their interlocked fingers.

"Jimin ah, I'm s-sorry"

It had been the hundredth time he asked for forgiveness from his best friend but he knows Jimin would forgive him way too easily and he does not want to feel even more bad to know Jimin was actually suffering. Taehyung chocked on his sobbed before he uses his sleeve shirt to wipe those tears away.

He cried until he felt the slight movements from Jimin as he brought his eyes to focus on their hands. Jimin moved his fingers once again before Taehyung immediately dashing out to get a doctor.

"h-how was him?? Is Jimin okay??"
Taehyung shut the doctor a couple of questions right after he saw the male in white doctor coat exiting the room.

"he was having a slight shock, he needs to breath with the respiratory assistance for a few more minutes until our last check up on him"

The omega nodded his head at the information before the doctor excuses himself. As soon as he stepped inside the room, he was greeted with a pair of eyes that making his knees weak right on the spot.

Taehyung cried as he ran to get his friend, holding on Jimin's hand as if his life depends on him.

"I'm okay, please stop crying"
Jimin spoke, his voice sounded weak.

He brought his tired limbs to pat Taehyung on his head just how he used to comfort the omega all the time until the sobs turned into soft sniff. The heavy tension in his head had caused him dizzy but a question popped up in his mind out of the blue to cause Jimin felt curious.

"Tae.. where's my appa?"
He asked as the other omega shifted on his seat.

"they had transferred him from ICU to normal ward, Mr Jeon said he wanted to  stay by his side along with his son-"
Taehyung stopped when he could sense Jimin got tense by the information.

With a blink of an eye Jimin rushed out of the room and leaving Taehyung who was calling his name behind. The respiratory assistance was immediately forgotten. He got no idea which room his father was located before he noticed a familiar guy with Mr Jeon earlier was standing outside of the room. He was looking over the floor with crossed arms all over his chest.

He does not even uttered a single word as he running past the taller male into the room. Jimin pushed the door open and revealing his father laying on the hospital bed with Mr Jeon sitting on the nearby chair.

"Jimin what are you doing here??"
His father asked, his voice sounded worry especially when Jimin ran to his ward barefoot and breathing like that.

Finally can see his father in better condition had caused him to feel lightheaded. His limbs now turning jelly and waiting himself to crash against the floor anytime but someone was quick enough to catch him.

"are okay?"
Deep honey like voice echoing through his eardrums.

The omega just nodded his head even though his head felt like someone had just knocked him with a baseball bat. He could felt the hands that was holding him tucked his waist and make him to seat on the couch.