♡ chapter 25 ♡

Next morning, Jimin woke up to the bed cold as he began to seek for warmth. He whined in disappointment as he felt the bed was empty and he rubbed his eyes with his fists, blinking a couple of times to adjust to the lighting in the bedroom.

"it's only seven?"
The omega muttered in confusion.

His husband was not sleeping next to him and this had caused the omega to furrowed his eyebrows. He was busy over thinking about his husband but not until he heard the bathroom door cracked open from inside.

Jimin shut his head towards the door as he found Jungkook stepping out from the bathroom with only a towel wrapping loosely around his torso while the excess water dripping from his hair and down to his collar bone. The omega was mesmerized with the sight as he does not realized that he was actually staring at his own husband like a fangirl.

"jiminie are you alright?"
Jungkook managed to bring the omega back to earth and caused Jimin to blush in pure embarrassment.

"I'm alright b-but why did you take a shower at this m-moment hyung ah?"
Jimin almost slapped himself in front of his husband because of the stutters.

"i want to pick up yoongi from airport as he told me that he'll arrive around eight"

Then both of the husbands turned their head to look at the modern digital clock on the wall in the same time which was showing that the alpha got around one hour before he should leave the house.

"let me prepare a quick breakfast"
Jimin mumbled and rubbed his eyes for the last time before he get out from their share bed without letting his husband to stop him from leaving their bedroom.

Jungkook brought his hand up to stretch his head, trying to hide his smile at the cute sight of sleepy Jimin earlier. He decided to not wake the omega up at this moment since he slept quite late last night but it seems like his plan got cancelled when the omega woke up by himself just now.

"he sleeping like a kitten"
He chuckled as he could feel his blood began to rush up to his face.

The alpha rubbed his nose and cleared his throat, forcing himself to stop from smiling like a whipped teenager towards his own beautiful husband as he finally stepped into his walk in closet.

He hummed when he noticed the newly built closet inside the room was already filled with clothes but it does not enough to fill the entire space. Jungkook then made a quick mental note to take Jimin out to a shopping mall to buy some clothes for him later.

"you look so whipped jungkook ah"

"no I'm not"
Jungkook said in denied while a small smile plastered on his face.

"sure you aren't"
The other alpha said in sarcasm.

A soft laughter escaped from Jungkook as he kept his eyes glued to the road in front of them. He heard some shuffling sounds the older was busy trying to get into comfortable position to sleep.

"do you perhaps waiting for someone?"
Jungkook asked out of sudden.

"as you can say, kind of"
yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

"mind to tell me who is it?"

"KIM TAEHYUNG, NO!"

With that both of the omegas can be found running around the apartment like Tom and Jerry. Taehyung had removed Jimin's pants and this had caused the poor omega to struggle to cover his panties underneath with his shirt.

"we only deal to watch movies!"
Jimin exclaimed while he throwing a pillow towards the other omega.

"we can always watch it later!"
Taehyung whined and stopped his feet.

"but i won't wear the lingerie! who knows you might snap a couple of pictures and spread my nudes around the country?!"

Then the atmosphere in the apartment turned silent, both of the omegas were busy stabilizing their breath but they didn't break the eye contact between them. Taehyung swept his bangs to the back as he looking at the flushed Jimin.

"how did you know- yah, I'm just kidding!"

Taehyung then scrunching down to avoid being smacked by the flying pillows that Jimin thrown towards his direction. The smaller omega might be short but he could aim perfectly.

"where did you put my pants"
Jimin demanded while pouting his lips.

"try the lingerie first or no pants for you"
The other omega placed his both of his hand on his waist.

"the lingerie barely covering my body!"
Jimin debated with small huff

"that's the point"
Taehyung said before he dragged the poor Jimin into his bedroom.

He made the omega to sit on his bed and took a box under his bed. Jimin somehow felt nervous, already forgot about him being half naked at this moment. His eyes watching the other omega opened the elegant designed box and he could saw a white clothes inside.

"i have one question"

Taehyung lifted his gaze up to look at his best friend with raised eyebrows. The other omega was already looking at him with the same look as he cleared his throat by coughing a few of times.

"why did you buy this?"
Jimin asked as he genuinely confused.

"ah, it's pretty and i got half price"
Taehyung said with a smile as if he was talking about random clothes that he just bought from Gucci store.

"that's not the point"

"fine, but I'm not lying it's really pretty and i want to wear it as my pajama"
Taehyung brought his thumbs up.

The other omega was speechless, eyes landed on the small piece on clothing on the bed. He could not understand what was Taehyung planned in his mind.

"i planned to be bad bitch wearing this lingerie but it turns out too short for me"

"I'm not wearing this, it's a big no"
Jimin shook his head and caused his soft hair to bounce along.

"kinky so much, i see that you want your husband to pick you up without pants?"

_***_

jikook fluff ahead!

just ignore my errors, i might notice them but I'm just lazy to edit them

thoughts?

thank you for reading !