♡ chapter 19 ♡

Back to the earlier when the two omegas were watching movies, someone knocking on the door had caused both of them to turn their head to look at the door frame with confusion was written all over their faces. Taehyung stopped the movie before he looked at Jimin who just shrugged his shoulders.

With that both of them walking to the door frame together as Taehyung opened the door only to reveal a familiar omega. A huge smile already plastered on Taehyung's face as he tackled the taller into a bone crushing hug.

Seokjin then explained that he would love to meet the younger next time but he supposed to pick Jimin up and meet their husbands at the place Namjoon mentioned earlier. Taehyung waves both of them a goodbye before he watched his best friend following his cousin from behind until both of them disappeared from his eyesight.

Jimin in the other hand was nervous and the older was alert with the tension around them. He turned to look at the shorter with a smile on his face when he was about to get inside his car.

"don't worry, nothing bad will happen"
Seokjin assured him with a same smile.

The younger nodded his head in hesitation as he makes himself comfortable on the passenger seat while Jin driving his car followed the direction instructed by the GPS on his smart phone.

"you're getting more beautiful"
Seokjin sudden throw a compliment.

"thank you and same goes to you"
Jimin said with a faint blush on his face.

"but i don't remember that you're this skinny when i treat you last month"
The older turned to look at him when they stopped at the red light.

By judging of the confused frown plastered on his face, Seokjin then realized that the younger was deep unconscious during the treatment.

"i thought you just return from study abroad just recently"

"I'm sorry young pup, i was busy with some work and taking care of Joonie"
Seokjin said with soft giggles.

"Joonie?"
Jimin tilted his head in confusion.

"I already married dummy"
The older rolled his eyes playfully as he earned a sharp gasp from Jimin.

Then the ride was filled with the love story of Namjin while Jimin listening with full excitement. He was not realized that the older omega had parked the car at a special parking lot of a night bar.

Jimin looked around with confusion as Seokjin lead him inside after they managed to pass through the guards. He looked at the message once again before his eyes found a fancy staircase that will bring them to the vip section.

"excuse me, may i know where you guys are heading because you can't go up there without a member ship card"
A staff in waiter attire asked them.

"I'm here to meet my husband, he said he was waiting upstairs in the room 45"
Seokjin said before the same staff volunteered to lead them.

Jimin began to play with his fingers when he noticed some of the alphas were looking over him and that caused him to feel uncomfortable. He got no mating mark on his neck so most of them probably thought he is unmated.

He then felt a soft hand holding his small wrist. Seokjin needs to call for him a couple of times when he noticed the younger was a bit distracted. 

"let's go"
Jimin nodded his head while both of them following the male staff.

They reached a dark brown door as both omegas stood a few steps away from the male to let him knock on the door. He waited until he could hear an answer from inside before he pushed the door open but non of the omegas approaching the door yet.

"excuse me but there's two omegas outside claiming that they want to meet both of you sir, should i let them in?"
The staff announced as Namjoon nodded his head once again.

"i called them to come over, let them in"

With that he opened the door wide enough to let the omegas to step inside and left the room to give them privacy. Seokjin approaching them with Jimin was hiding behind him while they were holding hands.

"Jungkook hyung?"
Jimin called in surprise when he saw the way his husband looked so wasted on the couch with more than five empty alcohol bottle placed on the table.

The younger omega flinched when he received a death glare from his own husband. Jimin hides behind Seokjin who was looking at Namjoon with raised eyebrows in confusion.

"i think I'm hallucinating Namjoon hyung, i can see my husband standing there"
Jungkook spoke while he pointed towards Jimin with the same glare.

All of the others had lost their words. Even Jimin was looking the older with curiosity written all over his face. The smaller tugged on Seokjin's hand to make the older looking at him.

"Jungkook is drunk, look at all of these bottles he had finished a moment ago"
Namjoon sighed while he flicking an empty bottle to create a ticking sound.

"Namjoon ah, take me home"
The younger alpha blurted while he trying to stand up.

It does not take a while for Jungkook to regret his action, the pounding headache was about to kill him right on the spot until his legs turned into jelly. A loud groan coming from the alpha before he fall on the same seat that he was sitting earlier with Namjoon.

A sigh escaped from Namjoon before he stood up and help Jungkook to stand on his feet. Jimin focused on the red hue on Jungkook's face due to the alcohol he had drank awhile ago.

"i will help him to his car"
The older alpha spoke while adjusting Jungkook from crashing on the floor.

"ah, Jimin can you drive?"
He added as he turned his head to look at the omega.

"this place was not really far from our house so i think i can manage"
Jimin said since it has been awhile since he last driving.

_***_

please leave your vote!

share me your thoughts!

follow me for more

thank you for reading <3