♡ chapter 40 ♡

"Kim Taehyung—"

"I don't want to talk with you Yoongi, just leave!" The omega snapped as he walked past the other male.

"No! The last time I did I almost lost you! Hear what I wanted to say, I want to make everything clear!" This had caused Taehyung to take a deep breath while his eyes began to tear up, he doesn't want to turn around to expose himself in that condition to the other male.

"It's not like we have something, forget it."

Yoongi curled his hands to form a pair of fists on his sides. "I love you for ages, I still do." He declared.

"Do you think I'll trust you?" Taehyung found him frowning despite of tears in his eyes.

Upon hearing that, Yoongi took a deep breath. He stared into Taehyung's glossy eyes even until the omega broke the eye contact to look at somewhere else.

"Let me treat you a meal, I will explain everything later."

On the flip side, a married couple can be seen sitting next to each other on a couch. Jimin got a blanket wrapped around his body while he leaned his body close to his husband to get enough heat. Currently, they were watching a random movie from Netflix recommendation. It was Jimin's idea in the first place.

None of them were making a sound when the movie is playing. Every time a sensual scene appeared on the screen, the omega would move on his seat without realising. Like now, a kissing scene is playing and Jimin can be found nibbling his thumb with his plump lips.

Luckily he kept half of his face covered with the blanket.

However the scene is longer than expected. Jimin can feel his cheeks burning yet he couldn't look away. The actors must be expert in kissing while he only how to leave a peck. His breath became shaky before he tore his gaze away once the scene is getting more sensual.

The omega would fidget his fingers under the cover as he waited for the scene to reach end. To his surprise, when he was distracted with his own thought, a pair of soft lips crashed onto his cheek down to his neck only to give him goosebumps all over his body. Jimin gasped in surprise as he turned his head to the side with a pair of wide eyes and found Jungkook was already looking at him.

"You got railed up just by watching this scene huh?" Jungkook teased with a playful grin on his face.

"I'm confident that I can do better." He added.

Jimin blinked his eyes repeatedly to his husband. The grip on the blanket around him is getting tighter once Jimin noticed their face is real close to each other.

"Are you embarrassed? Your face is so red, my love."

The omega only shook his head, not trusting with his voice at the moment just in case he would embarrass himself even more. He took a sharp breath when Jungkook purposely leaning closer to his face until their lips were only a few millimetres apart. "May I?" The alpha whispered while he stared at his husband.

Jimin didn't respond immediately. Instead, he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

Once their lips connected, Jungkook did not waste his chance to savour and even fought for dominance before the omega moaned when his husband thrust his tongue into his mouth. The kiss is getting heated and Jungkook noticed the way Jimin's body temperature increased.

He broke their make out session first to give Jimin a chance to breath properly. He has been panting to get enough oxygen into his burning lungs.

"Fuck." Jungkook breathed out.

"I couldn't get enough of you Jeon Jimin." He confessed before leaning their forehead against each other.

The poor omega was about to open his mouth to speak but Jungkook took the opportunity to connect their lips once again. Not sparing his husband a second to breathe.

This had pulled a moan out of Jimin's mouth as he clutched Jungkook's buffed shoulders but not strong enough to leave any nail prints on his skin.

"Let's go upstairs shall we?"

With half lidded eyes, Jimin looked up at his husband before he unconsciously nodded his head. Then, Jungkook lifted him up with Jimin clinging to him like a koala and carefully climbing up the stairs.

As soon as they reached their bedroom, the alpha gently dropped his husband on the bed. He hovered over Jimin like a predator and captured Jimin's plump lips without hesitation. His long slender fingers ran up Jimin's cold skin only to cause the poor omega to shiver.

"Jungkook h-hyung." Jimin called breathlessly.

The voice rang through his eardrums which had caused Jungkook to back away immediately. Their eyes locked even though in the dim light of the bedroom as Jungkook can feel Jimin's hot breath against his lips.

They are real close.

It took a moment for Jungkook to notice their condition. Jimin got his shirt rolled upwards only to leave his stomach exposed to the air and he got a couple of small marks on a side of his neck. The omega looked so wrecked at the moment just by kissing.

A groan escaped from Jungkook. He then attacked Jimin's neck as he licked Jimin's scent gland, earning soft moan from the omega who just wrapped his arms tighter around his husband. "You are not making this easy Jimin." His voice sounded husky which had caused Jimin's breath to hitch. He can even hear his own heart beat.

"J-Jungkook, Jungkook wait!" Jimin frantically tried to push him away. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Jungkook sounded extremely worried as he cupped Jimin's face into his palms.

The moment their eyes met, Jimin broke into tears and Jungkook could not be more than panic.

"Sorry." Jimin sobbed. He tried to hide his face away but Jungkook did not let him to do so.

"Jungkookie I'm sorry I don't know how to do it." The omega sobbed even harder. "I have no experience."