♡ chapter 3 ♡

"okay so you're saying that you want to marry Jimin with Jungkook?"
Jungwoo raised his eyebrows.

Chanyeol nodded, looking over the wire that attached on his hand in silence. On the second thought he felt a little regret to ask about this question. He was sure that Jungkook will not interested in arrange married and just in fact he might already have an omega to marry with.

"yah, I never said I'm not agree with your request but are you sure with Jungkook? He's a mess sometimes, I can tell you"
Jungwoo said and rolling his eyes when he remembered about how his son once decided to take a day off to play his new playstation game.

"never mind, I think it's weird to ask your son to marry my Jimin out of the blue"
Chanyeol said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"you want me to marry Jimin?"
The familiar voice came from the door frame, catching their attention in the same time.

Jungkook returned with both sleeves was rolled up until reaching his elbows while he was adjusting the grey suit vest over his broad chest. A few nail marks can be seen on his muscular arms were still fresh red had caused Jungwoo to feel curious.

"what's wrong with your arms?"

"Jimin scared to get his injection"
Jungkook answered as if he was not bothered at all as he stood near his dad.

"now back to the earlier question, is it true that you want me to marry Jimin?"
He added without any expression plastered on his handsome face.

Chanyeol turned his head to look at his friend who was nodding his head to encourage him. The other male was not bothered by the fact Park Jimin will be his future son in law.

"it was passing by my mind but-"

"when will we held the wedding then?"

The blunt question had caused the elders silent especially Park Chanyeol. A smile appeared on his face before he lowered his gaze, feeling the happy tears brimming in his eyes.

"yah Jungkook ah, that was bold"
The young alpha just shrugged his shoulders just to annoy his father.

"thank you"
Chanyeol spoke before he sobbed on the hospital bed.

He swore he was feeling at ease at the answer given by the younger and he could picture Jimin will stay in a safe hand of Jeon Jungkook in the future.

"no need to thank me uncle"
Jungkook said as he tried to assure the older alpha.

"are you sure you don't have a partner?"
Chanyeol asked but Jungkook shook his head in denied.

"I don't and I think marrying your son would be great to be honest"

"then I'm giving you all my trust and responsibilities on Park Jimin"

Jungkook nodded his head in understanding as he has not breaking the eye contact with the older alpha.

"I can promise you that"

The dominating aura around him was enough to make Park Chanyeol satisfied with his promise. Their conversation then lead to the wedding ceremony until a doctor step in with a few nurses.

While in the other respective room, Jimin was staring on the plain white ceiling with blank expression on his face. The door of the private restroom in his ward was being closed shut but he was never interested to move his gaze away.

"Taehyung ah, in case Jeon Jungkook will come here again, I'm giving you a permission to kill me right on the spot"
The other omega just scoffed at the request from his best friend.

"that's your fault pinching his arms-"

"d-don't talk about it anymore!! H-he shouldn't have never put me on his lap during the check up in the first place!!"
The omega snapped before he cupped his face and groan out loud.

Frustration is eating him alive and he will not hesitate to jump off the window any moment. He could hear Taehyung was laughing in the background and it was not helping him at all.

"he cares about you now huh?"
Taehyung teased as he took his seat next to Jimin.

"he cares my foot, what I could tell is he was embarrassing me in front of mine and his father and even the doctor"
Jimin complained and tossed around.

"I'm not surprised if both of you will turn into enemy to lover relationship"
Taehyung laughed but then Jimin pinched his arm to shut him.

A low groan escapes from the smaller omega as he turned around to back facing his friend. Taehyung can only smile as he brings his fingers to play with Jimin's soft hair to help lulling his friend to sleep.

"don't you remember when Jungkook slammed you against the locker? How about you try to think about it again, don't you think it was hot?"
He wiggled his eyebrows even though Jimin was not looking at him.

He only received a low hums as a response but Kim Taehyung will not give up that soon especially when it comes to annoy Park Jimin.

"come on, you guys used to be a good-"

"good what? he was my bully!"
Jimin snapped as he shifted his position to sit on the bed.

"your bully will carry you like a newlyweds to your ward?"

"don't make me having headaches"
Jimin said waving his hand.

Taehyung pouted his lips but then he moved his attention on his watch. The doctor told him that a maid will come over to send each bag of clothes for Jimin and his father before seven. There's a few more minutes left so it will be great if he waiting outside to get the bags for them.

Jimin just nodded his head with closed eyes when Taehyung excuses himself. Just listening to the heart beat machine beeping in rhythm.

Everything they were talking about earlier had caused Jimin to wonder a lot. The memories of him at the studying at the college along with Taehyung was not bad except for the fact he got bullied by Jungkook while Taehyung not.

He could tell Jungkook will never change his style and he will stuck to dark color forever. It was not really bad actually since he suits the color so well.

"why am I thinking about him?"
A whine escaped his mouth before he brought a hand to cover his eyes, trying to forget everything he just think about.

_***_

share me your thoughts!

thank you for reading!