♡ chapter 44 ♡

The bedsheet wrinkled under Jimin's body who is lying flat on it as high pitched whimpers escaping from his mouth. Jungkook took his time savouring his husband down there making slurping sound filling the quiet room. This had caused the omega to see white, his eyes rolled to the back while his back arched oh so beautifully only with a soft wet muscle belongs to Jungkook went through his tight rim.

"Taste so fucking good, my love." Jungkook groans, his hot breath fanning over Jimin's skin making the omega to feel tingle all over his body.

His little cock twitched and his body was burning.

More slick gushed out of his body making Jungkook didn't have to think twice before digging in only to pull a long moan out of Jimin's mouth.

"I-Inside.. inside me, alpha." Jimin muttered with half lidded looking straight at his husband.

The sight alone was enough to drive the alpha crazy. He immediately lost his sanity and trapped his poor husband below him. "You asked for it."

Jungkook gave himself a couple of rough palms before positioning himself in front of his husband's spread legs. His breathing were hot and he took a last glance on Jimin who's looking at him with half lidded eyes only to make his heavy member excited down there. It's indeed heavy in Jungkook's hands but the alpha is in awestruck, Jimin is looking so damn beautiful and the dim lighting is doing their best job at making the pretty omega glowing.

"So fucking beautiful." He praised before a smirk enchanting his attractive face even more.

"Beautiful for my cock, beautiful to be breed."

It will be a huge lie if the omega claimed that the dirty talks didn't turned him on. The love look in Jungkook's eyes was enough to melt down his poor heart and he could feel more slick coming out of him making the room smells rich of pomelo.

If took a closer look, Jimin's meaty thighs were trembling once a thick length piercing his virgin hole for the first time. The feeling is weird for Jimin and he felt his brain turned all mushy. His tongue lolled out of his mouth as he panted heavily with his head hanging low over the mattress.

The dick is finally buried deep into the omega which only success to pull a long breathy moan out of Jungkook's mouth while a high pitched whined escaped from the male underneath him.

"Taking my cock so well." Jungkook smirked again and brought his hand up to brush off Jimin's crystal tears, also making the omega to face him even though with a pair of glossy eyes.

Jungkook found them pretty like this.

A whimper escaped from Jimin afterwards, he felt too dominated by his own husband at the moment and he even tried to crawl away only to make the alpha yanking him backwards and crashing their lower region together.

He's now stuffed full of cock and Jimin almost fainted, it's too much. The size, the length, the tension, everything is making him overwhelmed.

Meanwhile Jungkook above him is glaring down his toned abdomen in concentration, watching his groin flex every time he pounded into his omega.

Jimin's melodic moans sounded like a song to his ears and the alpha felt himself getting harder.

Which makes him fucks his husband harder too.

The soft rhymed slap of Jimin's supple ass against his hips cannot be ignored by the alpha. He felt the thrust roughen making Jungkook groaned while Jimin whining with his hands covering his face.

The bullet of sweats forming on Jimin's face only adding the glow on his face, he kept on moaning open mouthed as his legs remained spreading for the alpha and his alpha only. To be logic, he's obviously stretched to his limit, his hole that used to be pink and untouched already turned angry red.

Jungkook has never seen something so tiny take a gritty cock like his, but Jimin's ass totally enjoying this by the way how noisy and eager his ass tried to swallow Jungkook's whole dick like a champ.

Jimin might have cum a while ago but Jungkook is no where near close. He's still full of energy to pound into the poor omega earning vocal moans out of him.

"J-Juh— Jungkook! H-Hyung! Please..." Jimin begged for no particular reason and the sight of him pleading with teary eyes and swollen lips is driving the alpha crazy, he immediately felt his balls tighten and his breath labourers. It's Jimin's effect.

Jungkook couldn't hold himself from leaning down to capture those sinful plump lips into a heated kiss. He adjusted his hip to thrust his dick into a better angle and once a surprise high pitched gasp came from Jimin, Jungkook knew that he hit the target.

He couldn't hide his smirk as he rocking Jimin's body brutally until their bed banging against the wall hard. "I'm yours, Jeon Jimin. Your alpha." He whispered sweetly close to earlobe before planting a peck over his cheek and hugged Jimin tight.

Jungkook tried to make a room for himself and shoot his load into Jimin, emptying his heavy balls into Jimin's womb. The alpha hold his weight by his elbows, leaving only a few centimetres gap between their faces. Jimin drowsily looking at his husband before he brought his hands up to pull the alpha into a long kiss, nothing fancy except for their lips crashing against each other.

"Fuck." Jungkook breathed out. "It's a knot."