♡ chapter 7 ♡

The omega can be found walking back and forth in front of the emergency room when the doctor has not get out yet to tell them the result. Jimin was worried sick about his father until his skin had turned pale, both of his clutched small hands were cold.

Aera was focusing on the anxious pup with her soft eyes. She thought that Jimin will break into tears in any moments just by looking at his glistening beautiful eyes.

"Jiminie, come take a seat"
She patted a free seat next to her.

The male omega was hesitant. He looked at the emergency room door for the last time before he took some baby steps to reach his mom in law.

His actions had been watched by Jungkook all the times until his mother wrapped her arms around the omega to comfort him with all her best. He wanted his husband to spare him a glance but Jimin was busy sobbing his heart out.

"Jeon Jungkook, Park Chanyeol is calling for you to come inside"
A voice that suddenly came from the door surprised all of them.

The doctor had stood outside of the door but Jungkook was still hesitating. Park Chanyeol should ask Jimin first to meet him in person at this moment.

"are you sure he wants to see me?"
Jungkook asked and the doctor nodded his head in confirmation.

"b-but I want to see appa!"
Jimin protested with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry but this is Mr Park's request"
The doctor apologized and signalling Jungkook to follow him inside.

With a last apologetic glance on his crying husband, Jungkook lowered his gaze before he disappeared behind the emergency room door along with the male doctor. Jimin just cried in pure frustration, he just want to meet his father real bad at this moment.

"I want to meet appa.. I want appa"
The omega continued to shed tears.

"it's okay let's wait together, eomma will wait here together with you okay?"
Aera rubbed Jimin assuredly only to earn a weak nod from the male omega.

Jungkook kept his mouth shut until he spotted a familiar man laying on the hospital bed while breathing in the oxygen gas provided. Chanyeol looked worse than this morning during the wedding ceremony and he believes Jimin must be sad to watch his father suffering in this condition.

With a deep breath, he walked closer to his father in law and stood next to him, waiting for the older man to speak whatever he wanted to talk about.

"don't let Jimin be sad, take care of him"
Chanyeol whispered but still loud enough for Jungkook the catch everything he just said.

"I will do my best appa"
Jungkook nodded his head.

Then both of them were talking about Jimin and all of the assets until Chanyeol coughing a couple of times. He told Jungkook to press the red button near the bed and the same doctor from earlier step inside.

"can you... please call the others?"
The doctor just nodded his head and leave them behind to call for others.

Not taking a few moments later, rush footsteps can be heard coming towards their direction before Jimin was standing a few feet away from the hospital bed, gasping when he noticed that his dear father is having a various type of wires all over his body.

His swollen eyes once again becoming wet with tear. The omega rushed to his father and hold his pale hand as if it will be the last time he got a chance to meet his father. Jimin tried to wipe those tears away to not showing his weak side to his father but they kept falling down his cheeks like a waterfall.

Jungwoo and his wife were watching the heart breaking scene with guilt. They promised to themselves to take a good care of Jimin just like their own child. The omega deserves a complete family to spend time with but he already lost his mother when she gave birth to him and now he is going to lose his father.

"appa you're not going to leave me right? y-you promised to take c-care of m-me!"
Jimin sobbed as he secured the grip with his both small hands.

However, Chanyeol was focusing on the beautiful sparkling ring of his son before he creaked a happy smile on his face. He felt relief when he could confirmed that his son will be in the safe hand before he closes his eyes forever.

"don't make any trouble with Jeon family and listen to your husband okay?"
Chanyeol tried to speak in difficulties since he began to feel his lungs got tightened by each seconds.

"but you will be here as well"
Jimin shook his head, still stubborn to welcome the fact that his father can not make it just like he wanted.

All of the head turned to look at the heart beating machine that sounded irregular out of sudden. Chanyeol began to pant for oxygen on his bed and Jimin became panic. He frantically looking at his in laws before Jungwoo disappeared to go and get a doctor.

Jimin took a few steps backwards in fear. It will be his first time seeing someone dear to him suffering in this critical situation. His cold hands are shaking as he tried to ball them up to stop the action but nothing's

His original sweet scent in the air had turned bitter due to his fear as Jungkook does not waste his time to go and brought the smaller into his chest. Jimin was shocked but he somehow calmed a bit down when Jungkook's scent flowing through his system.

He was too overwhelmed by the tension and the last thing he remembered was he losing his balance and everything goes blank. Jungkook had to call him a few times to make him open his eyes but it was no use since the omega had fall unconscious in his arms.

_***_

this one kinda short..

please share your thoughts!

follow me for more!

thank you!