♡ chapter 39 ♡

"You're home!" Jimin's voice came from the kitchen.

His husband in the other hand flinched in response, he planned to sneak in their house quietly and surprised Jimin since he would probably be in the kitchen at the moment. He remembered Jimin telling him that Taehyung will be quite busy nowadays so both of them don't have a chance to meet each other as often as before.

"You're early today! Can you return at this hour everyday hm? I will really love it with my whole heart!"

Jimin giggles as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, looking up at his husband as he placed his chin on top of Jungkook's hard chest. His eyes sparkled in joy and Jungkook could not stop himself from cooing at Jimin.

"My Jimin glow beautifully, you must be so happy," Jungkook while wrapping his arms around Jimin too and purposely squeezing him a little.

"I am happy with you! I don't want to ask for more!" Jimin said with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"I don't want that smile on your face disappear just yet because I have something for you," Jungkook copied the smile but his words had caused Jimin to get confused.

Without further explanation, Jungkook slipped his hand into his suit pocket, taking out a square sized box that does not seem to be from any jewellery store.

Jimin became mute in a second, curiosity began to overflow as he clutched his cold hands while Jungkook removed the cover of the box. He blinked his eyes repeatedly. Never Jimin expecting there will be a band displayed elegantly inside the small box with the brand logo that he just recognised, which is belongs to no other than Jeon Jungkook's company.

"Do you like it—"

"I love it! I love so much!" Jimin smiled wider.

By seeing the omega happy had caused Jungkook to form a smile on his face as well before he says, "Then may I put it on you?" While extending his hand out.

Even Jungkook might guess the answer correctly, he still wanted to ask for Jimin's permission. This might be one of his habits that he could not get rid of.

"But I was washing dishes and I need to continue later, won't this band got damage—"

"Baby, I made and designed this so it won't break so easily! Come on, I'm Jeon Jungkook!" The taller joked.

Without moving his gaze away, a pair of his chocolate eyes were observing the way his husband was putting on the band around his small wrist in silence.

Jimin spotted a button on the screen but for sure he got no idea of how to use the gadget, it might not be the same as other band that was being sold in the market since Jungkook claimed that he designed it himself.

"All set!" Jungkook exclaimed before he added, "How about you try to press on the button my sweet sweet love?" He then casually adjusting his sleeve cuff.

Upon hearing the nickname, Jimin immediately lowered his head to face the clean floor. He could feel his face began to get warmer by each passing seconds and Jimin could not bare it if his husband caught him blushing at the random nickname given specifically to him.

Without need to be told twice, Jimin hesitantly bring his pointing finger up and press gently on the flat button.

He waited for any reaction of the band but nothing happened as he predicted in his mind. A pout formed on his lips before a soft buzz echoed the living room.

Then Jungkook brought his right hand up and pulled the sleeve cuff around his wrist down only to expose a matching band, no longer wearing a luxury watch that he bought from the other companies. Jimin puckered his lips in amazement as he peeked over to look at the screen of the band on Jungkook's wrist in curiosity.

A wide smile appeared on his face once he noticed a heart pixel popped up on the screen before it started to beat twice and slowly disappeared.

"How romantic Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed before he tried to press on the flat button once again.

A squeal escaped from Jimin when Jungkook did the same thing to him, feeling the soft buzz came from the band before a familiar heart pixel came to his view.

"You need to discover something else that this band can do on your own." Jungkook said with a smile.

"How do I know how to use this? You don't even provide me a manual!" Jimin tilted his head to the side.

"Oh! Never mind, I can search the menual on internet!" The omega smiled proudly at his own plan.

"I won't ever launch this to market, goodluck with that Jeon Jimin." The alpha plant a peck on Jimin's forehead before he head to their bedroom upstairs.

This had caused the shorter to freeze on his spot, remain standing for a few moment before he shut his head to look at the staircase with a pair of wide eyes.

Each sides of his cheeks are getting warmer by each passing seconds and Jimin can be seen scrunching down the floor while covering his face with his plams, trying to muffle his scream without dropping his smile off.

Once he already calmed down, Jimin checked the band while chewing his bottom lip. He wanted to know that the other things this band can do other than sending hearts to each other. That's how the omega spend ten minutes scrunching on the floor while turning the band upside down to look for any button that he can press.

A sudden scream escaped from his mouth when a pair of arms circled his waist. He immediately turned around to throw a glare to his husband who was laughing softly behind him without removing his arms away.

"Love, why are you doing on the floor like this?"

"You told me to discover something new of this band on my own earlier, you forgot?" Jimin arched his eyebrows.

"I do but not on floor at least." Jungkook laughed softly at his husband. "How about we cook something nice together for dinner hm?" The alpha suggested.