♡ chapter 20 ♡

"h-hyung wait for me!"
Jimin said in panic while he unbuckled his seatbelt.

Jungkook had already left him in the car alone as he walked to the elevator. His mind was suffocating and he swore it felt like someone just knocked him with a metal bar at the back of his head.

The alpha could not hear his husband calling for him well and he thought it was a random sound. Jimin managed to chase his husband and follow him inside the elevator. Jimin pressed the button as he waited for the elevator to close the door and move but something was tickling his neck and causing him to squeal in surprise.

He turned around only to find his husband is sniffing on his scent gland and backed away with scrunched up nose, looking so cute like a bunny.

"your scent turned sour, i don't like it"
Jungkook said with his low tone.

However, Jimin could understand what his husband just saying before he brought his right hand to scratch the back of his neck.

"i was.. nervous"
Jimin admitted while Jungkook kept a distance between them.

"do you really hate me that much?"
Jungkook asked with unreadable expression on his face.

The omega was a bit taken aback of the question as he moved his gaze away to look on the elevator floor. He found himself playing with his fingers again while he tried to form a sentence in his mind real quick.

"n-no, I'm not! It's just-"
Jimin gasped when he was being pushed to the nearby wall.

His own husband is hovering over him while staring at him deep in his eyes. No words escaped from the omega as he sudden felt even more smaller under Jeon Jungkook's fierce gaze.

To his surprise, he was not feeling uncomfortable with the treatment yet his wolf his purring deep inside him. Jimin gulped audibly when his noticed Jungkook began to kill the gap between them painfully slow.

It will be a huge lie if Jimin was not nervous so he squeezed his eyes shut. He was waiting for the alpha to make a move but it seems like he was taking forever to do that.

Another sharp gasp escaped from Jimin when Jungkook suddenly buried his face once again into his crook neck where his scent gland located. The omega blushed when he could feel his husband leaving some innocent pecks all over his neck and caused him to feel butterflies.

Now his scent had turned to normal but a lot sweeter since he felt flustered with the way Jungkook treating him. The alpha hummed in satisfaction before he sniffed on the scent gland and in the same time scent mark his husband who was not throwing a fit to him.

"beautiful.."
Jungkook muttered next to his ear.

Shivers running down his spine and the blush on his face seemed to get darker. The way Jungkook spoke with his deep husky voice had caused Jimin to slightly whimper under his huge body frame.

"h-hyung, what are you-"
Jimin stopped when they finally reached their floor and the elevator door was already slide open.

The omega took a deep breath to drag his husband out of the elevator before the door closed once again. Jungkook was cooperate enough with him as Jimin just need to hold his hand and lead them to their house.

Beeping sound echoing the empty corridor when the door unlocked after scanning Jungkook's thumb for verification. The alpha then push the door open following by his husband close from behind.

Jimin helped the alpha to peel off his coat and vest from his body since he thought, Jungkook must be really uncomfortable wearing them after spending a tiring day outside. He chewed his bottom lips as he tried to suppress the blush on his face when Jungkook just watching him in silent with hooded sleepy eyes.

Jungkook smelled like alcohol but his scent was still overpowering to the air. Jimin needed to hold himself from slamming his face into his husband's hard chest so bad to avoid him doing embarrassing things.

The omega took the bundle of clothes in his hand as he was about to go to laundry room but he yelped when Jungkook tugged on his arm to prevent him from leaving. Jimin took a sharp breath as he looked at his husband with a pair of wide eyes as he already forgot about the clothes that fallen to the squeaky clean floor.

Jungkook pushed the smaller until his back crashing against the wall as Jimin could feel his heart began to race inside his rib cage. Their height difference are quite obvious and this had caused Jimin to spot a cute small mole under his husband's bottom lip.

He then found himself staring for a long time while Jungkook just admiring the beauty in front of him. The alpha licked his lips as he could not tear his gaze away from the inviting plump pink lips of his husband.

"hyung, you're drunk"
Jimin whimpered as he squeezed his eyes shut when Jungkook began to kill the gap between them once again.

"I'm not drunk"
Jungkook denied before he ghosting his lips against his husband's.

The omega whimpered for being teased but he does not make any movement to capture those lips first. His scent had turned sweeter as butterflies making chaos in his stomach.

"J-jungkook.. hyung- mphh!"
Jimin could feel his breath hitched.

The kiss was surprisingly not messy at all but Jimin can taste the strong effect of alcohol Jungkook had drank earlier. It somehow managed to make him feel dizzy but the kiss had caused Jimin to feel heavy to broke their kiss.

They just smashing their lips against each others but then Jungkook backed away when Jimin poked his arm a couple of times. The omega gasped as he tried to fill his burning lungs with enough oxygen as possible.

No one ever spoke as Jimin lifted his gaze up only to see Jungkook already looking at him like a piece of art. The alpha was not breathing too hard like him but Jimin still can feel the hot breath fanning over his swollen lips.

"if this is just a dream, I'm begging you to please not wake me up yet"

_***_

I dreamt about being y/n and go to hybe building and meet jungkook there

a-and i ruffles his hair in my dream

my sister even told me that i was laughing when i was sleeping 😐👎🏼

i think something wrong with my mind

anyways follow me for more!

please vote and comment!

thank you for reading!