♡ chapter 14 ♡

Don't get confused, this is a flashback!

The atmosphere at the backstage was filled with voices of chattering and laughter that coming from the characters for the theater that will perform later. The department had decided to make a movie theater to earn some funds during the carnival.

Some people who supposed to do make up were rushing to get their actors done. Jimin in the other was rushing back and forth when he was being called by others and the lectures while Taehyung was busy recording the backstage moments with his camera.

The small omega wears his beautiful satin dress outfit for the performance that matched with his beautiful natural feature. He was supposed to be the side character in the story but someone suggested him to be the heroin since the actual character always messing up with her script.

"you look so beautiful soulmate!!"
Taehyung exclaimed with a smile.

"are you talking to the mirror?"

The lecturer called for him from distance and the giggling Jimin excused himself to meet her at the corner of the stage. Taehyung spotted a familiar girl but he decided to ignore her at this moment.

"yah! Yoongi that's mine!"

The omega snapped his head at the voice yelled from a few feet away. Taehyung wore a smile on his face while he walking, purposely recording some people who waves to him.

"how many gallons will you drink this every single day Jeon Jungkook ah?"

"not your problem!"
Jungkook said as he snatched the milk carton away from the other alpha.

Taehyung could not help but to chuckle at their behavior. He zoomed the camera until it was focusing on the both alphas. Yoongi noticed about Taehyung was standing there with his camera before he called for the omega to come closer.

"nice camera Tae"
Yoongi said and caused Taehyung to open his eyes wide, it was hard to hear the alpha throwing such a random compliment like that.

"t-thank you!"
Taehyung smiled before he continue focusing with his recording.

His camera was already recording Jungkook who was enjoying his banana milk as Taehyung decided to adjust the angle a little more. The alpha turned his attention towards the camera before he raised his eyebrows in confusion, not knowing what he supposed to do either he should say something or just keep quiet and let Taehyung doing his job.

"this is mine"
Jungkook said while pointing to his carton banana milk.

The omega rolled his eyes as he flashed a fake smile towards Jungkook who was scolding Yoongi for sleeping before their performance.

"this is also mine"
Jungkook added while he turned to look into the camera and smacked Yoongi on his butt hard.

Some curses can be heard coming from the grumpy alpha before Jungkook turned his head to scan his back. His eyes wandered around the area until he spot a familiar omega was with their lecturer, listening to her explanation for the performance while nodding his head.

"can you turned your camera there?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows but still doing like what have been instructed as he spotted Jimin was sitting with his script on his hand while the lecturer was helping him with the script.

"fuck Lee Taemin, he's mine"
Jungkook said with a low growl.

"then why don't you confess? Taemin has not taken a first move yet you know"
Taehyung raised his eyebrows.