Chapter 14.

Normani's POV
"Fuck," I growled as my head thumped. I checked my phone and it was blown up. My gma, Paige, Ryan AND her mom cussing me out.

I really didn't remember anything from last night, but I know me trying to sit up hurt the hell out of my head.

Oh no. I got up quickly looking for a bathroom. Then releasing damn near my whole liver in the toilet. Coughing it up.

"Someone woke up huh?" I heard a familiar Texan voice.

I looked over and up at Megan. Her long brown legs and up her torso. She looked good I won't lie. She had some basketball shorts on and a sports bra and her titties look really good.

"Um yeah," I looked back over to the toilet and flushing it.

"Here," she gave me a water bottle sitting in the floor with me. "You feeling okay? I made some food whenever you work up an appetite,"

"Thank you," I stood up to rinse my mouth, then sat back and down. Picking up the water bottle and chugging it. "Im okay, what happened last night?"

"You drank a lot after we talked, in this parking lot too. One of your other friends were there and Lani went too. Eventually we brought you back here, this Lani's crib,"

I nodded my head, "god I'm an idiot,"

"No it's okay, it happens. Do you remember the conversation we had last night?"

"When I told you why we couldn't be together?"

"Our conversation when I was driving you home,"

I tried to think but only bits and pieces resurfaced. I knew my memory would come back soon. Maybe not all of it but a good chunk. I mean that's what happened the first time.

"I broke down on you?"

"Yeah, you know you put a lot of pressure on yourself,"

I nodded my head, "it's what I have to do,"

"Nah you have to take care of yourself Mani."

"What else did I say?"

"A bunch of stuff, but Lani and I are gonna make sure you get better first. Also, call your grandma back," she pointed at my phone before standing up and extending her hand.

"Fine," she helped me get up then helped me to the couch. "Good morning," I smiled at Kehlani.

"Y'all are a mess," she shook her head, "Good morning Normani,"

I looked down at my phone and saw Ms.Dawn calling me.
"Hi ms-"

"Normani Kordei Hamilton where are you?"

"I'm at a friends house, is everything okay?"

"No I'm at the hospital right now with your grandma, get yo ass here now Normani,"

I got up too quickly from the floor, my head started pounding. "I have to go," I stumbled my way to the door.

"What happen? You're not driving like this,"

"My grandma, ms.Dawn said she's in the hospital with her right now," I groaned holding my head

"Come on," Megan picked me up and flew out the door.

Kehlani locked up and wasn't that far behind. Megan stomped on the gas, damn near speeding to get to the hospital.

"My head is killing me," I complained while leaning back in the chair.

"Here," Kehlani gave me a plastic bag. Before I knew it I was throwing up again. She also tossed me a water bottle.

"Damn Mani please don't fuck up my car,"