Chapter 7.

Megan's POV
My body was aching. I served a large party tonight but the tips tonight was through the roof. I served so many parties, each of which had 6 or more people.

I made sure I sent Rome and Kehlani to the shop so they could drop some food off for grandma G and  Mani. She said I could sleepover again tonight. I'd kill to lay close to her again. I missed her so much. I felt like I was becoming attached already , way too soon.

Caresha still on my ass. She got Jatavia blowing me up now. I'm so annoyed with her in my business and constantly stressing me out. She guilt trips me heavy.

Honestly I just wanted to get back to rapping but I was so damn busy with everything that I haven't gotten the chance to go to a cypher.

I had 10 minutes until I clocked out so I got out of my head and finished serving these last tables.

"Alright have a good evening now, I hope you enjoyed," I smiled at my last customers and went to the back to enter my time sheet.

"Good job tonight Megan, see you soon," my boss smiled at me and I took off to my car. I counted the cash I made from tips and then went home.

"Dad?" I asked as I stepped inside not hearing much. I left majority of my profit on the kitchen counter with a note,
"For the bills"

I packed a duffel bag of some clothes. I was off for the weekend and it's about time for me to get back into my friends studio. It's been some time since I rapped but I wanted to take it seriously again.

I texted Normani to see if she was home. She told me she was at the shop still. So that's where I went.

"Hey guys," I said said as I entered the shop

"Hi Megan," I heard Normani's voice first, with her soft smile. I saw her wiping down a table and throwing some trash away.

"What are they doing in here?" I asked pointing at Kehlani polishing up some figurines and Rome organizing magazines and craft supplies. I started walking closer to Normani and wrapped my arms around her.

She threw her arms over my shoulders and looked me in my eyes, only for a glimpse of a second. Progress.

"They're just helping out," she mumbled. I pulled her closer into me.

"Ooouuu," I heard Ryan as she came through the front.

I smiled and looked down as Normani began to separate herself from me.

"Oh I ain't mean to disturb the lovers," Ryan laughed and winked at Normani as she shook her head.

I kept her in the same position.
"You ate?"

"Mhm, thank you," she looked at my lips , I licked over them lightly.

Hers were glossed over. I would kill for a kiss right now but I'll wait. I finally got her to look me in my eyes without looking away too fast.

"Hi , Megan," I heard Ryan's mom speak to me which made me jump.

"Hi," I turned towards her

"I've heard a lot about you," she began to walk towards me and I released my hold from Normani.

I shook her hand.
"How old are you?"

"I'm 18, my birthday is in February,"

She took a firm look at me. I won't lie I was shaken. She put a little fear in me because I know how close her and Normani are, I don't want her to dislike me.

"Alright , I'm going to close soon guys, yall can make y'all way out," she smiled at me then over to Rome and Kehlani.

"Tomorrow Normani and Ryan ima need y'all to help set up bright and early," she reminded them
They both nodded, but I knew I'd be up early to help out too.