Chapter 18.

Normani POV
It was the last day of the program I had. My teachers were all nice and it gave me good insight on the medical field. Plus one of my professors said that she would give me a letter of recommendation to any college I wanted to get into.

Gma was getting better I could just tell. I was praying more than I ever had. Once she wakes up the first thing she gonna hear is Kirk Franklin and I'm taking her to church.

All jokes aside I haven't been to church with my gma in a minute, and plus I know that's the first place she'd want to go.

I haven't really been talking to Paige, just Trevor. Plus Paige didn't really come this week. Just on the last day.

"Man ion like y'all beefin," Trevor expressed as we started to walk outside.

"She kissed me unsolicited, in front of the girl that I'm talking to right now. I'm sure there's going to be hostility,"

"You just mad at her for coming at yall cause yo girl barely touch you,"

It's true. Trevor and Paige were both clowning me for being a virgin. Not only that but also because I admitted to the face that Megan and I haven't ever done anything more than kiss. But that's as before the other night.

Half of me felt that Megan was afraid that she'd break me. Like I'm some child and I'm too innocent. I want to be freaky enough for her. But I'm not. My heads just been everywhere lately, especially because I'd be meeting Megan's mom soon and we haven't had time for me to meet her dad. I just met my mom and my gma is in a coma right now.

But Megan's touch. The way she touched me the other night is something I've never felt before. I'm sure I caught her off guard but I knew what I wanted. My curiosity from Trevor and Paige's teasing seeped in. Maybe I'm not ready to have sex just yet but Megan's fingers touching me was enough to spark even more of my curiosity. But I don't want it out of curiosity and I know she knows that.

I feel like my hormones have been sky rocketing. And the only person I want is Megan. I know she's okay with taking time but I don't know I'm just embarrassed that I'm not experienced.

But both of us have been so busy with life that we haven't actually sat down and talked about it. Mostly because I'm always at the hospital after my program and she's always at work , home for a little then at the hospital with me. Which I love her for.

Trevor always says something that pisses me off though it's like he can't help it.

"Trevor shut up, what me and mines do is not your business,"

"Well Paige is coming over here right now," he pointed towards Paige.

I just knew Megan would be here any minute and I really don't want her to try to run her over with the car.

"What up my nigga," Paige sapped Trevor up.

"Hey," she spoke to me

"Hey, I'm sorry about how everything went down last week,"

"I'm sorry for disrespecting you shorty. Still got a lot of love for you as you know,"

"Cool," I looked into my phone reading Megan's text saying she's on the way.

"I really would appreciate it if you would give me a chance though, you and Megan not official right?"

I looked up at her, and looked at her like she was crazy.
"My girl will kill you Paige let's not do this again,"

"Do you really wanna be with a hothead like her she can't even control her temper,"

"You better stop talking on my girl like that for real man. And stop texting me, if we can't be platonic then we can't be friends, sorry Trevor,"