Till Death Do Us Part

"How long are we gonna waitttt," Jazzy whined. "He's not coming."

Pippa's face was sopping wet tears. She couldn't let this happen. If she was going to be killed, she needed to say goodbye to Lin first. She had to.

"We'll wait two more minutes." Ant said, looking around. There was no sign of Lin. Pippa hoped that he was in traffic or on his way. It hurt her heart to think he didn't care. Or wasn't going to show up. She needed to know before she died that he at least loved her enough to come to say goodbye. 

"Well." Ant said a moment later. "It looks like he isn't gonna show."

"I'd reconsider that." A voice said. The three of them looked over to see Lin, running over hurriedly. 

"Lin!" Pippa yelled. "Help me, please!" 

"Pip!" He screamed, horrified at the sight of her tied to a chair. She was no longer wearing her wedding gown. Instead some ratty clothes. He wanted to cry. He wanted to hold her. He tried to run around Anthony but was stopped quickly by the sound of a gun loading.

"Don't take another step," Anthony stated. Lin looked up to see him pointing it directly at him.

"Anthony..." he trailed, eyes widening. 

"Back away from her."

"But-"

"I said, back away!" he screamed, stepping closer towards him, and Lin did so quickly.

"Okay, okay!" He made eye contact with Pippa, whose lip was quivering as she tried to hold in her tears. 

"Help." she mouthed. 

"So, Linny boy. Here's the deal," Jasmine explained. "You probably shouldn't have sent me to jail. That was a mistake."

"Since you took away what was most important to me," Ant started. "I'm doing the same to you."

Lin eyed the edge of the building and realized what they had in mind.

"N-no!" he stammered. "I won't let you! You can't!"

"Oh, please." Jazzy snorted. "We have the power here. Not you. We only brought you here so you could watch."

"Watch you murder my girlfriend? What the fuck is wrong with the two of you? You won't get away with this!" Lin screamed at them, anger blundering up inside of him. "Kill me, for all I care. Hell, I deserve it! But don't you dare hurt her."

"What, are you gonna stop us? I don't think so." Anthony laughed. "It's not like you did anything when I kidnapped Andrew and suffocated him to death. Or when I spiked Daveed's drink with arsenic and dumped him in the river. Or when I stabbed Renee."

Both Pippa and Lin's jaws dropped.

"You did WHAT?!" Pippa yelled.

"Be quiet bitch." Anthony snapped.

Lin glowered at him. "Don't ever call her that." he lectured angrily. "And what the fuck?! When- I was with you that night! At the bachelor party! When did you... how..."

"After Daveed passed out we went to the club and I went to the 'bathroom'. That's when I did it. And I made it back just in time to snap a quick shot of Lin cheating with a much hotter girl and later sent it to Pippa." he explained.

"That was you?!" She exclaimed. 

He nodded proudly. "Yes ma'am! It was all me. I tried being nice to Pippa so you guys would fight and it would make it easier, but somehow you made up. And made out. Ew. And even killing half your friends wasn't enough for you guys to notice. I tried warning you. I did. You're both just stupid. Lin, you knew! I saw you eavesdropping. And yet you did nothing. Big mistake," he sighed.