Drunk Decisions

The guys entered the club, still crowded although it was already past midnight. Music was blasting loudly and the flashy colored lights made Lin's eyes hurt. Lin, Anthony, and Oak all squeezed through the crowd to the bar. 

"Yo, let's get another drink for the groom!" Ant yelled to the bartender. A blonde woman turned around. 

When she saw the guys she smirked. 

"What can I get for you boys?" she asked, biting her lip a little.

"TEQUILA SHOTS!" Anthony cheered. Lin raised an eyebrow. He was already drunk enough.

"Ant, I'm already-" he started but was cut off.

"C'mon, it's your bachelor party. What's the harm?" Ant persuaded.

"Well, okay, I guess!" he agreed. The bartender poured them shots and slid them across the counter. 

"Filled yours extra," she whispered to Lin, winking. He turned bright red. 

At the same time, the guys all slung back their shot glasses.

"Wooooooo!" Oak yelled. "Let's get turnt up!" 

-

About half an hour and two drinks later, Lin could barely see straight. Oak was talking to a random girl and Ant was in the restroom. He had no idea where any of the other guys were. His head was pounding.

"Hey," he heard a voice say. He turned around. It was the bartender.

"Hey," Lin smirked.

"My shift's over- wanna dance?" she grinned. Before he had time to answer, she grabbed his hand and pulled him away from where he was sitting into the crowd. 

"C'mon, dance!" she pouted, when Lin barely moved. In all honesty, he didn't really know how. Not well, at least. She suddenly pulled him close by his shirt collar and started grinding on him. Lin didn't know what to say or do. He didn't want to enjoy it. He tried to think of Pippa. But he'd drinken so much that his head flurried with scattered thoughts, and he couldn't seem to think straight. He moved his hands down to her waist. "That's more like it," she laughed. She brought him even closer so he was staring deeply into her eyes. He couldn't help but grin. They were enchanting. And she was sexy. Suddenly, she brought her lips to his. He shut his eyes, unable to stop. When they released she went in for more, but he resisted, pushing her away.

"No," he protested. "I can't."

She frowned.

"Why? C'mon..."

"No," he repeated again. "I- I'm engaged."

"So? She doesn't need to know..." she trailed, running her fingers through his hair.

"Stop it! I love her. I'd never... no!" he snapped.

"But does she have all this?" The woman questioned, grabbing his hand and running down her body. He shook his hand out of her grasp.

"Yes. She does, actually. Leave me alone. This was a mistake." He yelled and quickly ran out of the building before anything else could happen. 

Oak took notice and followed him, Thayne, Ant, and Chris with him. 

"Dude, what happened? You good?" Chris asked, out of breath, when he got outside. 

"No, uh..." Lin started. He thought it was best not to tell them. Or anyone. It was all a big mistake. "Can we just go? I think they're closing soon anyway." The time had passed quickly and it was almost three AM. 

"Yeah, sure. Let me grab Leslie and Sydney." Oak stated, heading back into the building and returning a moment later. 

"You sure your good?" Chris nudged as they headed back to the hotel.