Grim Gunman: Part 19 [This Partnership of Ours]

7:02 PM, July 3rd, 1994

At the police department of Roanapur, Tony and Revy had been taken to Chief Watsup's office, where it smelt of coffee and had an odd doughy scent around the room. In the crummy-looking office, Watsup walked behind his desk, waiting for his bribe money. The two gunslingers stood in front of Watsup's desk, both wanting to get it over with.

Watsup: C'mon, you two. Pay up and I'll let you go.

Revy: Uh-huh. [takes out an envelope filled with cash from her pocket] Hopefully, this is enough for ya, chief.

Watsup: Now you, Harper. You pay up for your troubles as well.

Tony: Pfft... Eat shit, pig.

Watsup: I'm sorry, do ya wish to get the shit beaten outta you or what?

Revy: [sighs] Just pay up, Tony. It'll be quick, I promise you that.

Tony: How much is it gonna cost, fat man?

Revy: [raises her brow at Tony] Huh?? Tony, what are you..?

Watsup: $500 and then you'll get the fuck outta here.

Tony: Is there another way I can pay?

Revy: Tony, what the hell are you doing?

Tony: Relax, Revy. I got this. [to Watsup] Is there a quick favour, somethin' that can only be done once?

Watsup: Hmm... What are you proposing, Harper? I hope it isn't to do with your orientation.

Tony: [smirks] What I'm sayin' is that I want a mugshot, instead of a bribery. Somethin' to make myself more of a presence around here. A face that everyone on Roanapur should see. You give me a mugshot, We won't have another quarrel happen in public, ok?

Watsup: [adjusts his sunglasses] Well... if that's what you want... Ok, you get your mugshot. But just this once. Next time you and your partner cause another ruckus, you will pay up.

Tony: [shrugs] Eh, whatever keeps the business straight.

Revy: Huh. Lucky bastard. Why didn't I think of that?

Doing the deal, Tony walked into the mugshot room with a confident smile

Doing the deal, Tony walked into the mugshot room with a confident smile. Revy and Watsup stepped over behind the camera facing the wall. Tony leaned against the back, his head leaning against the black line that stood around 6 feet. Watsup gave him a board that said the following and date:

Roanapur Police Department
Tony Harper
03/07/94
#3757734954

Watsup: Face the camera, Harper.

Revy: [grins playfully] Make it a good one, Tony. Who knows, maybe it'll turn up on the news?

Tony: I'm ready for my photograph.