Grim Gunman: Part 28 [Karaoke Night]

10:30 PM, July 15th, 1994

That night, Tony woke up from a few knocks coming from his apartment door. He got up from his bed, leaving the naked Revy in bed, who was still asleep. Tony quickly put his boxers on before getting putting on his dark blue jeans. A few more knocks was made again as Tony was getting his Hawaiian shirt on.

Revy: [groans under her breath] Who the fuck's that banging on the door?

Tony: I dunno, Revy. Go back to sleep. [to the knocker] I'll be there in a bloody sec!

Tony rushed out of his dark bedroom and went towards his door and opened it. Behind the door, was Boris, Balalaika's second-in command. He was carrying a bag o that held some formal clothes and a pair of black dress shoes.

Tony: What do you want?

Boris: The Kapitan ordered me to bring you this attire, as a recommendation for the meeting.

Tony took the bag from Boris' hand and put it on his sofa before turning back to the Russian.

Tony: Well thanks, Mr. Scratch. Where's this meeting held?

Boris: The meeting is at the Rich Velvet Bar. There's already a ride outside, waiting for you.

Tony: Great. So, what's with the clothes? What's wrong with mine?

Boris: Again, the clothes are a recommendation, Mr. Harper. It's best to dress appropriately. Now, don't keep us waiting.

Boris then closed the apartment door, leaving Tony to get himself dressed. Once he picked up the bag of clothing, Tony went through his bedroom to the bathroom. He went to get himself a quick shower to wash off the old scent of sweat off from his body. Since he got out of the shower, Tony dried himself up with a towel before getting out the new clothes out from the bag.

 Since he got out of the shower, Tony dried himself up with a towel before getting out the new clothes out from the bag