Grim Gunman: Part 35 [Connections to Powerful People]

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual abuse and distressing themes.

10:05 AM, August 10th, 1994

Around uptown of Roanapur, a Plymouth RoadRunner was driving wildly through the streets. Revy was the one driving the car, she was happily making her way to where she and the three hired guns with her were meant to be going. In the front passenger seat, Carlos was enjoying the thrill ride while enjoying the music at the same time. In the backseat, Tony was struggling to stay still, not enjoying Revy's style of driving.

Tony: Fuckin' hell, why did Benny have to let HER drive!?

Revy: Hey, don't get all hurt, just because I now got hold of a wheel!

Tony: That's NOT what I meant, Revy!!

Carlos: WHOOOO-HOO!! AW, YEAH!!

Revy did a sudden sharp turn to the right, which caused Tony to bang his head against the car window like a rag doll. The motion was too quick to react.

Tony: ARGH!! FUCK A DUCK!!

Carlos: C'mon, chica! Don't stop 'til we get to the place!

Revy: [cackles] When we get there, you pricks better hold onto your asses! Unless, you wanna get fucked up!

After she was racing past multiple vehicles and nearly struck a few passing pedestrians, Revy finally stopped the car in an immediate halt when she spotted the apartment she and the other two needed to meet their "client". Just from that sudden stop of the vehicle, Tony was unable to brace himself, as he hit both his forehead and his nose against the back of Revy's seat.

Tony: OOF! Ah..! [rubs the bridge of his nose] YA CUNT!!

Revy: [stops the engine] Well, here's our stop. Let's go and talk to this corporate bitch.

The three members of the Lagoon Company had parked in front of a clean-looking apartment complex. It appeared to be 10 stories tall. Two Hands and Carlos got out of the RoadRunner/GTX in full confidence. Revy stepped over to one of the back doors, where Tony was still inside, rubbing the bumps on his face. She opened the door and was already waiting for her man to get out.

Revy: Get outta the car, Tony! Always bitchin' about my driving.

Tony: [groans in slight pain] You got the drivin' skills of a fuckin' monkey. (Seriously, why the fuck is she-)

Growling through her teeth in quick anger, Revy grabbed Tony by his ankles and roughly pulled him out of the car.

Tony: Oi! Hey, hey! The hell are ya doing?!

She managed to pull Tony out of the car. The Grim Gunman had the back of his head bumped against the rocker panel, which made him yell in pain before he had his back onto the sidewalk. Carlos couldn't help but laugh while he was watching this moment continue. On the ground, Tony was wincing in pain furthermore as he was holding the back of his head with his hands.

Revy: Shift your ass, T! We haven't got enough time to piss and moan about the ride.

Tony: [slowly got up, moans] Ow... Fuck, I shouldn't even be doin' this...

Revy: Well, you're already here, Tony, so you're already doin' this job with us.

Carlos: Besides, Mr Chang's expecting us to do a favor for him, man. We can't back out now.