Black Lagoon: The Grim Gunman Part 3 [Supply & Demand]

11:11 AM, June 5th, 1994
[Barracuda by Heart still playing in the car]

Tony and Revy were still rocking to the music until they made their way to the rec room. Dutch was already waiting outside so he can pay them for a job well done. Both Tony and Revy got out of the car and Dutch walked toward them.

Dutch: I take that, the job went well?

Tony: Yeah, we got the guns in the trunk. We've been surprised by some Columbian dickheads, but we made it out in one piece.

Dutch: Yeah, your friend did tell me he had a rivalry with those guys.

Revy: Kinda like with the Israelis and the Palestines. [laughs shortly]

Dutch: Anyway, here's your payment for doing a good job. [He handed Revy $2000 and he handed Tony $350.] Spend your money wisely, you two.

Tony didn't feel exactly as satisfied with the pay like he did when Carlos rewarded him. He knew it was a starter, but he felt like he deserved more credit.

Tony: $350? You serious, Dutch?

Revy: [curious] Tony, what are you doing?

Dutch: As serious as I'll ever be, Tony. You gotta appreciate it-

Tony: Yeah, well that's too low for me, mate. Too fucking low. How come Revy here earned more than me? Tell me.

Revy: Don't start this shit, Tony.

Dutch: It's only a start. You'll earn more than a hundred bucks in your next assignments.

Tony: [aggravated] I don't give a fuck if it was a start, Dutch! C'mon, I deserve more fucking credit than that! I took down half of those spic cunts and you're paying ME less?! Fuck you!

And just with that, Dutch quickly grasped Tony by the collar of his top and shoved him onto a wall. Despite that sudden move, Tony was not spooked by this but rather more pissed off. Revy facepalmed from Tony's outburst

Revy: [mutters] You are such a dumbass...

Dutch: [slightly aggressive] Now, listen to me, you goddamn limey. You'll have to accept the short pay for a short while.

Tony: You think I'm a fucking chump. That's your problem, Dutch. Well, guess what? I'm no chump, I'm no fucking amateur, I'm a fucking pro!

Dutch: Don't put that risk into your life, Tony. Would be a shame to snap that neck of yours. [Tony then pushed Dutch away from his grip]

Tony: Well, go do it then. [Opens his arms wide] Kill me, cheapskate. Fucking kill me.

Dutch: [Brings our his personal Revolver and points it between Tony's eyes] You wanna tempt me?

Tony: If that's how it's gonna be, then try putting me down. [Dutch doesn't say anything else, he just stares at Tony and listens to him.]
What the fuck you waiting for, Dutch? Go ahead and shoot me! DO IT! PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER!!

Dutch put his gun away and holstered it back in his thigh holster. Tony was still staring at Dutch, fiercely. Revy was a little surprised by this. She was expecting Tony to shoot Dutch, but didn't expect this to happen.

Dutch: You clearly have some balls, kid. I'll admit that. Here. *hands Tony a stack of cash* $1000. But, you piss me off again, I will pull the trigger. [Dutch turns around and calmly walks away.]

Tony: That's more like it. Thanks, boss.

Dutch: [under breath] Fuckin' limey...

Revy walked up to Tony with an irritated expression on her face.