Grim Gunman: Part 36 [Office Shootout]

11:03 AM, August 10th, 1994

After a while of driving through the streets in the city morning, Tony, along with Revy, Carlos and Monica, made it to the accounting company building called Profitsurf. Thankfully, it was a Wednesday, so the building was closed for the day. The crew had parked at the back, where they can sneak into the place without being spotted. They escorted Monica to the back door to the stairwell and Tony tried to open the door, but it was locked.

Tony: You got a key for the back door, Foster?

Monica: I... I-I didn't bring my key.

Both Tony and Revy grumbled irritably while Carlos slapped his hand against his own face as he groaned quietly. Now how were they suppose to get in?

Revy: God, you're a real stupid bitch...

Monica: I forgot about it, I panicked!

Revy: [sighs] Fuck it, I might as well shoot the door open the old fashion way.

Just as Revy was about to pull out one of her Cutlasses, Carlos stepped over to his friends to let them know something.

Carlos: Hang on, Revy. I know how to get us inside. Just lemme handle it.

Curiously, Revy put her gun away as Carlos made his way to the back door and took out a Bobby pin from his pocket and carefully stuck the pin carefully into the lock. He was slowly managing the locks of the door. The two gunfighters were quite impressed from what they were witnessing.

Tony: How come you never told us that you can pick locks, Carlos?

Carlos: You never asked.

Tony: Point taken.

Carlos: Back in the orphanage I grew up in, I practised picking locks on the lounge door and the door to the garden shed. I "borrowed" some tools from the staff in some nights. I was only caught once.

Revy: That's cool. Saves wasting a bullet on a door handle.

Carlos: Aaand... Done.

Carlos managed to unlock the back door. Once it was open, the crew escorted Monica inside as they all headed up on the stairwell.

Revy: Move your fuckin' ass, lady!

Monica was hurried by the Lagoon to lead them to the office she worked in. When they reached the 9th floor, Monica went through the office door, letting the crew know where her personal office was at.

 When they reached the 9th floor, Monica went through the office door, letting the crew know where her personal office was at

Passing through the empty offices and cubicles, Monica lead Tony, Revy and Carlos to where they needed to go. The area looked quite professional and clean, like the desk workers always tidy up the place when finishing up.

Carlos: Not a bad lookin' place, Monica.

Monica: It is, for some of my co-workers who are total OCD sufferers.