Grim Gunman: Part 9 [Job Offering]

08:24 PM, 23rd June, 1994

The ride to Belawan Port took quite a long damn time. It took more than several hours, but eventually, the crew made it. When they arrived on the port, Hotel Moscow were already there to take the disc off the crew's hands. Not only that, but the corporate bastard, Kageyama was there as well, with his nervously-looking assistant. Kageyama was also on the port to escort Rock back to Japan. Everyone else were standing by their own cars. Balalaika, along with her second in-command , Boris, came forward to the crew, particularly Dutch.

Dutch: [takes data disc out from his vest] We got your disc, Miss Balalaika. Wished we arrived sooner, if we didn't have hired mercs on our tail.

Balalaika: Excellent work.

Dutch handed over the disc to Balalaika. Tony looked around the port. There were armed men guarding the place. He assumed they're with Balalaika.

Balalaika: You know, I really admire smart work, Dutch. But, I've got to tell you, you guys are all looking... a little rough.

Tony: Heh. You can say, we had a bumpy ride on the way.

Dutch: Well, it's not like we're going to some dinner party. It's just our style.

Balalaika: Now, Mr. Kageyama. We, from Hotel Moscow, have a code of honour.

Kageyama: Oh? I thought you were a representative of a Bougainvillea Trade Company?

Balalaika stepped toward Kageyama whilst in her conversation with him.

Balalaika: As you can see, we've followed through on our end of the bargain. So there shouldn't be any hard feelings.

She handed over the disc case to Kageyama, as part of the deal. He took the disc and it into his coat pocket.

Kageyama: Of course not. The world is full of things that cannot be help.

Tony: (Arrogant prick.) You can stop being a cunt, for starters.

A lot of people on the port, including Balalaika, Kageyama and the lagoon crew, turned their heads to Tony. Kageyama seemed puzzled, everyone else were mildly annoyed by Tony's remark. However, Balalaika gave an amused grin.

Kageyama (cunt): Excuse you?

Tony: If ya want someone fired and then killed, do it yourself, ya pompous twat.

Dutch: Tony, keep your mouth shut.

Balalaika: Oh no, Dutch. Tony makes a good point. For a rich, successful department chief, that really was a low blow.

Tony: And another thing: I wouldn't piss off the wrong people, if I were you. [smirks] I'd choose my words carefully.

Kageyama looked at Tony sternly. Yet, he wasn't sure what to say to him next. He had been called out for his scummy actions.

Balalaika: [chuckles amusingly] Well, I think we said enough about your action, Mr. Kageyama. Now, it's your turn to follow through on your end of the bargain. We'll go over the details at the hotel.

Kageyama: Very well then.

Balalaika: Oh, I almost forgot. I have a little something for one of the crew, as a bonus for his contribution.

Balalaika walked over to Tony and handed out a handgun from her army coat pocket.

Balalaika: Antony, I've heard that you had your piece broken down. This should be the perfect time to replace that old relic with a new shooter.

 This should be the perfect time to replace that old relic with a new shooter