Grim Gunman: Part 24 [Terminator Chase]

10:14 PM, July 12th, 1994

The Lagoon Company were still driving away from the devastation of the Yellow Flag Bar. In the back, Revy was still unconscious, due to her concussion. Garcia faced down, worrying about Roberta after the bar collapsed. As for Tony, he was hitting the back of Dutch's seat out of anger. In the front, whilst Benny was focused on the road, Dutch was sitting next to him, wiping the blood from his nose after Tony struck him in the face for willing to let Garcia die.

Tony: I TOLD YOU, BASTARDS!! I KNEW THIS WAS A BAD FUCKIN' IDEA!! WHAT'D I TELL YOU ALL?! I DON'T WANNA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KID'S DEATH!! WHAT'D YOU ALL THINK I AM, A FUCKIN' PARASITE, LIKE YOU LOT?!

Benny: Tony, please calm down-

Tony: SHUT UP!! You didn't do shit, Benny! As for you all, apart from Rock, you all would let a fuckin' child die, just to save yourselves! Well, FUCK YOU!! What'd you think?! How 'bout you, Dutch?! You think I'd kill children for a fuckin' living?!

Dutch: It was a risk-

Tony: OH, SHUT UP!! Risk, my arse! [turns to Revy] What about you, Revy?! I dunno if you can fuckin' hear me, but I told ya plenty of times! I told you and the bastards that this shit is wrong! But no, you all wouldn't fuckin' listen!

Dutch: Look Tony, even though there's a shit-ton to discuss about you, but right now is not the best time!

Rock: We don't even know if Roberta's alive or not. She could be following us, for all I can assume.

Benny: What should we do?

Dutch: Where can we go?

Benny: Oh... we're fucked!

Rock: Now I know... that maid is a killer robot from the future! The only difference is that we don't have Arnold Schwarzenegger here.

Tony: [raises brow at Rock] Are you fuckin' serious?

Dutch: That's really not funny! I'm not laughing! We've got her precious little master with us. Anyway, just head for the port. We've gotta head to the Lagoon!

Tony quickly went over to check on Revy, who still looked half-dead from the explosion. She was staring into nothing with those faded eyes.

Tony: REVY! Can you hear me? Revy! Wake up! (C'mon, Revy! You can survive a shit life from New York, I'm sure you can bloody survive a blast to the damn head!) [slaps her face] Wake up, goddamn it!

Benny: I don't think she's gonna wake up too soon, Tony. After all, she also took a couple of hits in the head from ya.

Tony: For fuck's sake! [sighs] Once we're at the Lagoon, we're gonna wait and let Revy rest until mornin' arises. And then, we'll take her over to the fuckin' clinic or someone who can sort her out.

Dutch: Since when did you start planning things, huh? You gotta know this; I'm in charge of this crew! You got that?!

Tony: [kicks the back of Dutch's seat] SHUT UP!! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT YOU'RE IN CHARGE!! Just focus on gettin' us to your goddamn boat!

Dutch then faced away from Tony and stared at the road, waiting for Benny to take him and the others to their destination.

Benny: [looks at the wing mirror, gasps] She's coming!

Tony: What? Who's coming?

Benny: It's her! The maid!

Dutch: No kidding..?

Benny and Dutch had a glimpse of the upcoming car behind them. It was going fast and it was moving about in a very rushed way. Tony, Rock and Garcia looked through the back of the window and watched the vehicle seemingly following them.