Grim Gunman: Part 10 [Ring-Ding]

Tony opened his eyes. He quickly found out he was in the rec room where the Lagoon Crew would usually hang out. However, the room was unnaturally dark and the walls appeared to be covered in muck. Both the sofa and the armchairs had age and grime all around the material, same goes for the armchair he was sitting on.

Tony: Where... where am I?

???: In a room where you relax with your new friends, of course.

Tony: Huh..?! That voice..!

Tony looked around the dark room to find out where the voice came from. It sounded young, feminine and had a soft British accent. A sudden light source beamed down at the other armchair at the other side of the room. On that chair, was Melody, the one girl from his past that had been haunting him for years.

 On that chair, was Melody, the one girl from his past that had been haunting him for years

Melody: So Antony, it's been a while since we've had a proper chat. Now, let's talk.

Befuddled by what was happening, Tony already knew that none of what he was witnessing was real.

Tony: Melody..? Why are you here?? You're supposed to be dead!

Melody: Not in your mind. Your memories are still fresh, Tony. You can't forget about the past. You just have to move on.

Tony: So, why the hell are we in here? Is there any fuckin' meaning to any of this shit?!

Melody: To move on from the past, you have to understand your friends by knowing about their own past and their own reasons to make money out of trading firearms and other illegal products around this cesspool of crime and scum. Not only that, but you may even move on  from your tragedies by spending your life with the one person you want to be with.

Tony: [scoffs] The Lagoon Company? What fuckin' luck, Mel(!) Why should I even form a connection with those bastards? We may not even have somethin' in common.

Melody: Mmm, trust me, Antony. The more you get along with them, the better you feel.

The light beam over Melody disappeared, as the same goes for her. Tony wasn't sure if there was any true meaning to what Melody had said, but it was quite deep alright. Just a few seconds later, three small spotlights popped out from the overshadowed ceiling and pointed right down at the sofa. On that sofa were four skull masks. Each of the spotlight was a different colour to represent the masks. From left to right, one of the masks was dark green, the second was blue, the third one being red and the last one on the right side of the sofa being yellow.

 From left to right, one of the masks was dark green, the second was blue, the third one being red and the last one on the right side of the sofa being yellow