eleven.

Tom made his way back on his own from the run with Mitch and Josh. Josie had finished work and was in the bathroom getting ready to go out to Aaron Naughton's place to watch Tom's beloved Leeds United. I didn't follow soccer but knew a healthy amount about it considering I'd been living in London for the past 7 years, practically being forced into watching it by various friends and exes.

"What are you wearing tonight, Cate?" Josie yelled from their en suite, making me smile that she'd given me her own little nickname. Not many people called me Cate but it was always well received when someone did.

"I'm just going to wear this Iron Maiden shirt and put on some like, leather pants maybe?" I shouted back, holding up a pair of shiny faux leather pants that seemed like a comfy but dressy option. She responded with a loud, 'Okay' followed by the humming of her hair dryer.

I pulled on the pants and decided to just do a smoky make up look, nothing too out of the ordinary. Tom knocked on my door before entering, seeing me standing in the mirror deciding whether to wear my yellow beanie or not so I asked for his opinion and got back a very firm 'no'

"Fine. l'll just wear it for my instagram photo then," I huffed, passing him my phone and forcing him to take a photo for me to post.

The three off us piled into the car and took off in the direction of Aaron's place

The three off us piled into the car and took off in the direction of Aaron's place. Josie decided to wear a pair of boyfriend jeans, a white shirt tucked in, white vans and a really cute cream tartan jacket and I was astonished at how well she pulled it all off.

It was about 5 in the afternoon and the traffic was horrific. As always I was relegated to the back seat and I just typed away on my phone, making loose plans with Liv and reading some of the comments on the post I just made on instagram.

It wasn't until we passed through the Burnley tunnel that I looked up and saw that we were heading towards what I assumed to be the eastern suburbs. We continued east until we hit a very familiar area that I recognised from the cab ride I took to Marcus' house.

Tom pulled into the exact same street and came to a halt in front of the house I had visited only few nights ago. He put the car in park and proceeded to get out with Josie, leaving me to pause and think about how I was going to play this. To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

"Is this his place?" I asked Tom, shutting the door behind me and he nodded, pressing the lock on his key and shoving them into his front pocket.

"Yeah he lives here with Bont," Tom said nonchalantly and I put on the best poker face I could muster but I was stunned.

There were a couple of things running through my mind. The first one being, was Marcus going to be here? I hadn't even thought to ask but surely he would be. The second thought that shook me to my core was whether Aaron was home the night we slept together because if he was then this was going to be very fucking awkward.