thirty-four. *

* 18+ CONTENT WARNING

"Are these heels too much?" I asked Connor who was fixing his quiff in the mirror in my en suite

"Nah you look great," He complimented without any shtick for once, which I appreciated.

I nodded and pulled the black winter jacket over my shoulders before smoothing out the turtleneck and leather skirt I was wearing in one motion. The outfit was definitely a little more formal than what I was typically used to but I knew Liv was going to a lot of effort with a new dress she'd brought specifically for the trip. I placed a couple of gold chains around my neck and touched up my burgundy lipstick while I waited for Connor to pull on his brown dress shoes. He'd gone for a James Dean look with a white shirt tucked into a pair of black jeans and a leather jacket to finish the outfit.

I grabbed my handbag and shut the door behind me, "I'm kind of nervous"

Connor chuckled, grabbing his cigarettes out of his back pocket and placing them inside his leather jacket.

"Because you know you're gettin' laid tonight?" He teased, pressing the ground button on the elevator door.

"I don't know why but I have the same feeling we all had before playing main stage at Glasto," I admitted which made Connor laugh even louder.

"Jesus... Since when did you get nervous about this sort of thing? Please don't tell me you're going soft in your old age," He mocked and I narrowed my eyes.

"I don't know he's just..." I began to say before the elevator stopped and the doors opened on a lower level, revealing Marcus, Aaron and Bailey who were waiting patiently in the hallway.

"Speak of the devil," Connor teased earning a swift elbow to the arm.

"Hey guys," I greeted moving to the side so they could get in comfortably, shoving a groaning Connor to the side.

"How are ya?" Aaron asked sweetly looking down at me.

"Wonderful," I replied returning the smile.

Marcus sent a small nod my way before facing forward and waiting for the elevator to make its way to the lobby. He was dressed in a dark navy blue shirt that was tight across his back and the pants he was wearing also looked tight without the jacket he was wearing last night. I shook the obscenely filthy thoughts from my mind when Connor pushed me out of the elevator and into the bustling lobby.

"Finally," Liv said shaking her head. "Get in a cab so we make our reservation on time," She said pushing us towards the revolving doors.

Tom came up beside us with Mitch and Emily not far behind him, looking to snag a taxi as well. I laced my fingers with Tom's and he happily accepted, giving my hand with a small squeeze letting me know that he appreciated the support.