eighty-three.

+ + +

+ + +

"Lets bring our hands up to heart and step up to the top of the mat, finding our flow and inhale..." Elle instructed as I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes, following her voice as she led us through our yoga session that had become a ritual for all of the ladies in the hub.

"Exhale and fold down into swan dive... Bring your fingertips to your shins and lift your chest up with a big exhale," She continued as I creaked one of my eyes open when I heard Liv's back crack as she bent over.

"That's the ticket," Liv groaned as I looked up to see where Elle was up to.

"Bend your knees and step back into plank pose... Knees can lower down all the way to the floor, pushing into your cobra and breathe out," She said as unified exhales echoed through the small courtyard.

"Perfect," Elle encouraged as she continued to walk us through the incredibly relaxing stretches and took away some of the anxieties that had been building up to the impending announcement of whether the hubs were here to stay.

"Doing so well ladies. You too, Baz and Laithy," Elle added as we moved into the final stage of breathing, taking a moment to lie down and soak in all of the good work we had done.

"I could literally fall asleep," Bailey whispered beside me as I sighed, nodding in agreement.

"So nice," I breathed as I started to hear the sound of light snores coming from beside Bailey.

I opened my eyes and tilted my head up a little to see Laith asleep on his mat, dead to the world. Bailey turned his head to look at me with his mouth wide open, trying not to laugh at his friend as I pouted, thinking that it was adorable that he was so relaxed that he had fallen asleep.

"Beautifully done everyone, as always," Elle said as Laith rubbed his eyes and looked over at Bailey and I who were watching his every move, holding in our laughter until Elle had finished speaking.

"Lou and I will be running a HIIT session later this afternoon so I expect to see some of you there. We're working on our booties so bring your A game," Elle finished as everyone started rolling up their mats.

"Nice little nap, kiddo?" I asked Laith, wrapping my arm around his shoulder as he took a big gulp of water.

He nodded, "Loved every second of it," He smiled as Logan walked over to us with Tiff and Steph in tow, smiles adorning their flushed faces.

"I always forget how many tattoos you have until you come out and do yoga, girl," Logan said as she squeezed my hip and began filling her water bottle up from the fountain in front of us.

"I was saying to Sully before that I thought she got rid of the nipple piercings but they're still kickin'," Liv said as Bailey snickered beside me, looking at me for approval before spilling the beans on that story.