one-hundred & twenty-seven.

"I really, really don't wanna get up – can we just stay like this forever?" I mumbled into my pillow as I clasped my fingers around Marcus' wrists.

"We can do whatever you want," He whispered into my ear and wrapped his long arms around my waist, pulling my body into his warm chest.

Having Marcus home was great. It didn't feel right being apart for a week and as much as I hated to admit it, I'd felt a little lost without him. There was apart of me that didn't love the feeling of being dependant on another person for comfort and security but with Marcus it didn't feel like a bad thing. We both had each others back for different reasons and our relationship recently felt like it had hit equal footing – especially now that my early pregnancy symptoms were somewhat plateauing, at least for the time being.

I sighed and turned onto my back so I could look up into the pair of tired eyes I always enjoyed seeing first thing in the morning, "I can't believe it's the bye week already – this season is flying by..."

Marcus nodded and pressed a soft good morning kiss to my lips before replying, "It's mad how quick it's gone but it means we have an entire week to do whatever we want," He rasped with a cheeky smile before tightening his grip around my waist.

"Now that the circuit breaker restrictions or whatever it was is over, maybe we could do a road trip somewhere," I suggested quietly and Marcus pondered for a second before nodding.

"That'd be cute – you thinking just the two of us?" He asked and I nodded with a shrug.

"And the dogs but yeah... It's just a thought but I don't even really know what we're allowed to do with everything going on so I'll have to do some research," I said before turning further onto my back and linking my arms over Marcus' shoulders.

"But I really don't really care if we go away or stay here as long as I get to kiss your adorable face and make up for last week," I teased and pressed a kiss to his stubbled cheek.

"We do have a lot to catch up on," Marcus whispered before capturing my lips in a passionate kiss and sending chills across my skin as his hand skimmed across my naked back.

The sound of Marcus' phone vibrating on the bedside table caused a rumbling groan to leave his lips that he reluctantly detached from my collarbone. With one long stretch, he picked up the phone and squinted his eyes at the caller ID before flicking the screen and holding it up to his ear with a frown.

"Hey mate," Marcus greeted as he sat up and leaned back against the bedhead, staring off into the distance as he listened to whoever was calling him at 9am on a Monday morning.

I snuggled back under the covers and rested my head on my pillow, listening to the one-sided conversation that was definitely more active on the other end. Marcus was chiming in with a soft hum every now and again until he peered down at me with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah, for sure man – look she's asleep at the moment but I'll shoot you a message in a bit and let you know," Marcus said to the person on the phone before saying goodbye and ending the call.

It was my turn to look up with narrowed eyes and a smirk, "Liar," I simply said as Marcus placed his phone back down on the bedside table with a chuckle.

"I know but I didn't wanna put you on the spot," He explained before continuing, "It was Brucey asking if we wanted to take the dogs down to Torquay for a few nights and celebrate his birthday on Thursday..."

I quirked an eyebrow, "That's... weirdly similar to what we were just talking about," I pondered out loud as Marcus looked down at me with another chuckle.