Chapter 2

Leah was sailing towards Lucali. After hearing about the bounty hunter she was determined in recruiting her as her first mate. She saw the islands port and sailed over to it. The port town Lucali can only be described as beautiful Sicilian Baroque style buildings and homes. She tied her boat on the dock and was approached by an old male. "Excuse me mam it cost 100 bellies to port and I will need to know your name." He told her.

"Leah and 200 bellies and my last name is whatever you put after it." She says putting two 100 bellie coins on his log book.

He gives her a quick look before saying. "Welcome to Salamar ms Russo."

He nods at her before moving along. She walked into town and looked around hoping to find a bar to get a drink and to get information on the bounty hunter. As she walked she heard a ruckus from a bar to her left. She walked over and saw two men in fine suits fighting each other. "I sure as hell not giving you control of the Biago crime family." One of the men yelled.

"As if I can let you have control of the family while I am alive." The other man said pulling out a gun.

She walked around the two arguing hopeful heads of the crime family. She walked up to the bar and sat down on a stool. "Hey, can I get a beer please."

The bartender at the bar looking at the argument in front of him. "Sure I can actually get someone to buy something."

"How long have they been at it?" Leah asked.

"2 hours now." He stated.

"Why not tell them to beat it?"

"Because I don't want to get shot, they may be disorganized, but they are still powerful enough to getting away with shooting me." He told her pouring her a beer and serving it to her.

"Thank you." She said turning to the two arguing mafioso.

Her eyes twitch resleasing an unseen energy knocking them unconscious. She turned back to the bartender. She took a few gulps of her beer consuming half of it. "I am on this island looking for someone." She told the bartender. "A bounty hunter, female, hunting for a gangster named Bege."

"Yeah, she is still on the island." He told her. "Can I ask why though?"

"I am hoping to recruit her." She said.

"Then you better hurry she captured two mob lieutenants and now the mob is after her, last I heard they got her cornered in a warehouse east of here you should be able to make it if you hurry." He said focusing on wiping a glass only to look up only to see her gone with an empty glass and 1,000 bellies on the bar.

Leah runs towards the warehouses and when she gets there, she sees 15 mobsters surround a warehouse. "Alright bitch, surrender nice and easy now." One of them shouted.

After a few seconds, the door flys open hitting two of the mobsters knocking them out. A large, muscular woman runs at the mobsters and swings a giant hammer knocking 7 of gangsters into the water, and turned towards the rest of the gang members only to find that all of them had guns aimed at her. They were ready to fire only for pressure to hit them and their guns exploded and the mob members falling to the ground unconscious. "Well that would have been messy." Leah shouted towards the hammer wielder.

"Thanks, but I have feeling that you didn't come here just to rescue me did you." The hammer wielder said. The hammer wielder was indeed muscular in a tank top and a pair of black pants. Her light brown hair was tied in a samurai topknot. Her green eyes had a hard look in her eyes.

"Nope, I heard you were strong and I want you as my first mate in my pirate crew."

"Pirate, no thanks."

"Why not?"

"Because I want to be the strongest and I can't do that being a pirate they play dirty."

"Like the mobsters you were fighting?" Leah asked. "If you are a bounty hunter then pirates and others that hunt you, as a pirate you will have people to back you up incase a group cheat you."

"If that's the case then do you think you are stronger than I am?"

"In raw strength no, but I do have strength that I can make you admit defeat."

"Alright then if you defeat me then I will join your crew." The strong woman offered with her hand up for a handshake.

Leah smirks. "Deal." She agreed returning the handshake.

The two walked into the forest and once they got into a clearing. "Oh before we begin I never asked for your name."

"My name is Atlanta Martella the strongest person alive." She said pointing the hammer at Leah. "What about you?"

"Captain." She said simply.

She glowers at that. "You haven't won!" She yelled in exasperation.

"Yet." She stated with a large smile on her face.

The two had 12 feet between them. "On the count of three." Leah said.

"Alright." Atlanta agreed.

"1."

"2."

"3."

Atlanta charged at Leah and swung horizontally at her a swing so fierce that the wind from the swing destroyed the nearest tree and the leaves and grass near by blew away like it was hit with the fiercest of winds. She didn't notice that Leah had jumped and avoided the hammer and force of the swing. She had pulled her sword and sliced down and sliced her front. Atlanta couldn't move as she felt pressure of where she was sliced. She kneeled on one knee not able to move. She closed her eyes and started to cry. "I surrender, I will join your crew." She sadly admitted.

Leah sheathed her sword, and suddenly the pressure that Atlanta was feeling keeping her down on one knee was gone. She looked down and saw that she was not cut whatsoever, no blood, or ripped clothes. She looked at Leah who had bright smile on her face. "By the way I was bullshiting you about calling me captain, just call me Leah." She ordered her first mate.

Atlanta looked at her new captain a smiled as well. "All right Leah so where's your ship and crew?"

She still had a smile on her face as she announced. "You're the first mate and right now I only have a dinghy."

The smile dropped from Atlanta's face. "Wait what."

"Yep you are the first mate I have only started my pirating career less than 2 weeks ago."

Atlanta sweet dropped. "What did I get myself into?" She thought as she followed her new captain to her dinghy.

Thank you for reading. Please leave a review.