Chapter 47

Leah and her crew were walking through the lawless zone looking for a place to hide. Annie and Andy were swaying around board. William and Gail were looking over the buildings across. Atlanta, Todo, Li, and Truffle were on the lookout for potential enemies.

"You found a good hiding spot yet?" Annie asked.

"No." William replied.

"You find one yet?" Andy asked.

"No."

"Did you..." Annie was about to ask.

"Ask again and I will toss you both to the first enemy we see." William threatened.

Andy and Annie quickly shut their mouths before pretending to lock their mouths with an imaginary key before throwing it. They continued to sway to the wind bored out of their minds.

Gail was looking over a building that was intact. I was slightly rundown, but it didn't have any holes in it.

Hey guys, I found a building we can hide out in." Gail told the crew.

Leah went inside the building to see that it was completely empty. The rest of the crew gradually followed.

"So, what do we do now?" Andy asked.

"We wait here quietly until tomorrow." William said.

"That's lame." Annie and Andy said disappointed.

"It's for the best, especially with a navy admiral hunting us." Li stated.

"I'm in agreement." Leah said. "I would make it difficult for him, but in the end I would lose."

This shocked some of the crew. "You were able to beat that vice-admiral at Reverse Mt." Annie said.

Leah shook her head. "The gap between an admiral and a vice-admiral is huge, there are only a few vice-admirals I think are on par with an admiral."

"Besides, not only will we have to deal with an admiral, but also have to deal with the soldiers a well." Todo said.

"Great an army as well." Atlanta said sarcastically.

The crew then went quite when they heard loud footsteps approach the building. They silently approach a window and see a large man wearing gloves, carrying a bible, a blue coat, gray pants with black paw prints on them, long curly black hair, and a blue hat. Most of the crew widened their eyes upon seeing him.

"That's Bartholomew Kuma." Truffle whispered.

"He's a warlord." William whispered in explanation.

Kuma kept walking towards the building. Atlanta pulled her hammer out, Todo was ready to clap, and Leah was ready to pull out her sword. The warlord stopped in front of the building. He pulled a glove off, revealing a paw print on his left hand. He raised his left arm placing his palm on the building when a ringing sound was heard.

Placing his arm to the side he pulled out a den den mushi from his pants pocket. "This is Kuma."

"Kuma we located Straw Hat, I am sending you coordinates." The voice on the other end said.

"I will be right over." Kuma said before hanging up the snail and walking away.

The pirate crew sat on the floor panting. "I think I saw my life flash before my eyes." Andy said.

"He is one of the most frightening men I have encountered." Truffle said frightened.

Atlanta rubbed Truffle's back in comfort. The crew looked towards their captain and saw her breathing heavily. "You okay captain?" Hon asked concerned.

"Yeah, just let me catch my breath." Leah said calming herself down. "Alright we need to go and find a different place to hide."

The crew nodded before standing and quickly made their way out and ran away.

To be continued...

Thank you all for reading. I am feeling better, not 100%, but feeling better. Please leave a comment and hit the star button. Stay safe and healthy everyone.