Chapter 44

Leah had sat down on a seat for a couple of minutes. She took a moment to just relax before she stood up and walked towards the exit. The rest of the pirates followed behind her. She was gripping her sword tightly when she felt it trying to leave her side earlier.

The pirates exited the auction house to see the three pirate captains standing in front of the open door. In front of the captains, they saw marines unconscious or their body parts mixed together and with other objects.

"See they had it under control." Leah said brightly.

"I think that you may have spoken too soon captain." Atlanta said pointing towards more marines charging at them.

Leah sighed before she released her sword from its scabbard launching her haki at the charging marines knocking them out. "Let's get moving people!" she shouted excitedly.

Leah's crew and Luffy's crew ran away together, while Law and Kid's crew went their separate ways. Truffle laying out thick liquid chocolate to encase the marines coming after them. Atlanta swung her hammer to send marines flying to the air. Zoro sliced down every marine that got in his way. Sanji kicked the marines. Todo punched and kicked while also using his ability to teleport marines away from them. The rest of the crew continued to run while fighting off the marines that would slip past.

After a long time of running the pirates eventually lost the marines and were catching their breath. "Captain... your... brother is an idiot." William complained between breaths.

"Yeah... I know." She said before launching herself at said younger brother. "It is good to see you again."

Luffy laughed, smiling widely. "Happy to see you to sis."

"So, you two know each other?" Nami asked.

"Yeah, me my dad and his crew had stopped a small village where we met Luffy there." Leah said as the pirates walked.

"You are crazy." Gail said as she helped Chopper carry Hachi while Hon made sure that his condition didn't get any worse. "But I am thankful for standing up for my brother's friend."

"Your... brother?" Hachi asked weekly.

"I know that we haven't seen each other in a long time but jeez." Gail said laughing.

Hachi looked at Gail looking for anything familiar about her. His eyes widened when he finally figured out who she was. "Gail?"

Gail smiled laughing a little. "Good to see that you recognize me Hachi, I thought Rayleigh saying my name would get you to recognize me."

"You two know each other?" Cammie asked worriedly.

"Yeah, my brother made the ship for the sun pirates." Gail explained. "I was working as my brother's assistant at the time, but I was also his childhood best friend we would visit Rayleigh all the time."

While Hachi and Gail were catching up, Todo and Brook were staring at each other. Todo cleared his throat before speaking. "Skeleton I have and important question I have to ask you."

"Okay." Brook said serenely. "What is your question."

Todo gave the skeleton an intense stare. "What kind of woman is your type?"

Brook took a second, serenely staring at his fellow musician. "Panties, I like a woman's panties."

Before Todo could reply, Nami punched Brooke in the head. "Shut it you perverted skeleton!" She yelled with fire in her eyes.

Todo gave Brook an exaggerated thumbs up. "I can respect..." He was about to complement but was interrupted by Atlanta punching him in the head.

"Don't even think of finishing that sentence!" She yelled at him.

Sanji looked at Li. "So, you have perverts to?"

"You're one to ask that." Zoro said.

"What you say mosshead."

"You heard me curly cook."

"Don't start you two." Nami ordered.

Luffy and Leah just laughed at their crews' antics. "Your crew's funny sis."

"Yours to Lu."

"Both crews made there way through the archipelago until they reached Shakky's.

To be continued...

Thank you all for reading. I hope you all are doing well. Please leave a comment and hit the star button. Until next time.