Chapter 5

In the crowded bar of Battle Royal, customers in all matter of dress. In Wallas office, he overlooked his guests. He smiled just waiting for his three guests to arrive then the show can start. Billy was on the wall facing the swinging door, a smirk on his face. He saw that his big brute of a lieutenant was at the bar drinking a pint. His final lieutenant was mingling with the crowd his sword on his hip, black pants, no shirt and black mohawk on his head. He heard that his brute smashed a dinghy that was docked and hat Williams house caught on fire. He waited for the clock to turn midnight.

Across the road Leah, Atlanta, and William dropped Genoa off at the bar. "Brother why do I have to stay here?" She asked William.

William knelt to her level. "Listen Genoa, I took the duty to protect you, to keep you safe and if you enter Battle Royal you will be taken hostage."

They suddenly heard Moergan walk down. He wore blue tattered pajamas. He rubbed his eyes and he saw the four in his bar. He sighed before walking towards them. "I take it that this is not a friendly visit." He guessed going behind the bar pulling out a bottle of rum.

"No it's not." William verified.

"Let me guess Wallas' goons?"

"Yeah, we are going to Battle Royal and going to destroy it." Leah said excitedly while the bar owner got himself a glass.

He powered himself a shot. "Do you think that you guys can finally put an end to this?"

"We don't have much of a choice, those bastards destroyed our ship." Atlanta said angerly.

"Billy told us that we were invited."

"I imagine it's because you handed Billy and his crew on his ass."

"Well let's give them what they want." Leah ordered with a wide toothy smile.

"Moergan can you look after Genoa while we take out the trash." William requested.

Moergan looks at the three and sees the determination in their eyes. He sighs, but smiles. "Give them hell, I will look after the kid."

Leah smiled brightly and gave a thumbs up. She waved Atlanta and William to follow her. "Alright you heard the man let's make the house fall!" She said in an attempt at encouragement.

Atlanta and William just sweat dropped at what she said. 'You need a different catchphrase.' They both thought but followed out the door anyway.

Genoa's eyes followed them as they excited the bar. When they left she casted her head down. She sighed as tears started forming in her eyes. "What's wrong kid?"

She looked up at her caretaker. She was about to speak but was interrupted. "And don't say nothing I can tell that it is not nothing."

She looked down again. "My brother wants to go out to sea, and I haven't known those two pirates long, but I think those two will be the best crew for him to be with, but because of me he won't go with them."

Moergan sighed. "Your brother puts duty before what he really wants to do."

"But I want him to follow his dream and I think those two will be the best at looking after him."

"Then we should encourage him to go with him, but first lets see them succeed."

Genoa nodded before running to the widow and watching the three walk to Battle Royal. She smiles thinking that her brother would be locked after. She then went to Moergan. "Do you know where I can find a bag for William's clothes?"

Outside Battle Royal Leah, William, and Atlanta stared down the building. "Ready?" Leah asked.

"Ready!" The two said at the same time.

The three kicked open the door and entered. When they entered every eye in the room was staring at the three. Billy was giving a large grin at William. "I see that my lieutenants have successfully sent their invitations to you all." Wallace said walking out of his office.

"You could say that though destroying our ship is a bit overkill." Leah stated politely with a hint of malice.

"Sorry about that, can't have you ladies bailing on us now." The muscular lieutenant told them. "Names Evander I hope for you to remember it."

"Now that you three are here we can now start today's festivities." Wallas announced. "Now as our valued guests you all get to choose three opponents to fight against you, so who do you choose?"

"Your three lieutenants." Leah declared.

Wallace smiled wider at this. "As you wish, Billy, Evander, Boris your up."

Billy and Evander were joined by the mohawk samurai. Everyone got out of the way in order to watch the action. Wallace cleared his throat. "Now when the Bell rings..."

The Bell rang interrupting the fight club owner. Evander charged at his opponents and sets his right fist to punch down and knock down Leah. But before the punch could connect, Atlanta caught his forearm with her left hand. Evander turns to Atlanta.

"Now that would have ended badly." Atlanta said. "You may have power but do you want to know something?"

Evander's face was that of someone in extreme pain. Sweat now covering his head. "What?" He breathed out.

"I'm not left-handed." Atlanta told him before she griped his forehand breaking forearm.

"Aggh."

Evander went down to his knees in agonizing pain. Atlanta lifted him up by his broken arm before slamming him down face first knocking him out with his head in the floor.