Chapter 59

Marshal D Teech looked down at the battle. He also noticed Roger's clown had turned on a snail. He grinned knowing that he would be able to send the world a message.

Behind the pirate captain stood his crew that were made up of random criminals he found, a former vice-warden, and Impel Down's most dangerous criminals so depraved that the World Government covered them up.

The pirate captain started laughing. "Long time no see! I'm glad I'll get to see you die pops!"

The marines were panicking at the sight of the world's most dangerous prisoners. Sengoku was enraged at the new development.

"Shiryu! You bastard! Where's Magellan! What happened at Impel Down? How did you all get here." The Fleet Admiral shouted.

Shiryu chomping down on a lit cigar looked down at the fleet admiral in a bored manner. "Go find out on your own later. I'm joining these guys from now on."

A subordinate ran over to the fleet admiral to report on a warship passing through the gates of justice. In response one of Teech's crew members answered that he hypnotized the men in the power room to open the door for any marine warship.

Teech then proceeded to laugh even harder. "If the government had seen me as a pirate, I couldn't' have opened the Gates of Justice or infiltrated Impel Down! That's why I needed to become one of the Seven Warlords! But now that it's done, I don't need that title anymore!"

The fleet admiral's rage only increased at the realization of Teech's plan. "Releasing them was your plan all along!"

The pirate captain laughed loudly at this. "That's right! It was all about this from the beginning and is everything! You'll know what I mean soon enough!"

While Sengoku was growing angrier, it was Whitebeard that attacked. "Teech!" He shouted as he unleashed an earthquake attack on the captain.

The wall behind Teech crumbled to the ground. He and his crew managed to dodge the attack making the captain scared. "No mercy huh? Well, I expected that!"

"You're the only one I won't call son, Teech!" Whitebeard shouted. "You broke the one iron law of my ship! You murdered your own brother. I will avenge fourth division commander Thatch! You will pay for it with your life!"

Blackbeard laughed. "Bring it on."

Teech squatted down and place his hand on the ground and a large pool of darkness surrounded the two pirates. "Thatch died, but so did Ace pops! I spared his life on Banaro Island, but it was a waste! You couldn't even save one of your men from execution! I respected and looked up to you more than anybody! But you got old!"

The marines were about to charge when Whitebeard tried to unleash another earthquake, but Teech reached with his hand covered in darkness. "Hold it right there! It's no use! Your powers no effect on me anymore!"

The darkness swirled around his hands stopping the attack rendering it useless. He then started to laugh. "You can't cause your earthquake anymo-..."

Whitebeard interrupted him by slicing his shoulder with his spear. Teech howled in pain. "That hurt, blast you."

"Overconfidence and carelessness... those are your weaknesses." Whitebeard told him grabbing his neck.

"Ow! Hey, Stop!" Teech choked out.

The emperor tightens his grip and starts to unleash his powers. "Stop! Pops! I'm your son, right? You're not really gonna kill me!"

Teech starts coughing up blood. He slowly looked up at his former captain in fear. "You... monster! Why won't you die, you old fool? Get him!"

Suddenly, Teech and his crew pulled out their guns and fired on the emperor. The Whitebeards watch either crying or on the verge of tears. Blackbeard just laughed as he and his crew shot his former captain.

"Get him! Fill him full of lead!" He shouted as they kept firing until they run out of bullets.

"I'm out of bullets!" Teech shouted. "Some one get me another gun!"

"No need." Shiryu said. "He's not moving after that."

"You're not him..." Whitebeard gasped out.

"You're still alive!" Blackbeard shouted in shock.

"The man Roger is waiting for is definitely not you Teech. Just as there are some who inherited Roger's will, someone will eventually do the same for Ace. You can server bloodlines, but their flames will never be extinguished. It has been passed down like that since ancient times! Someday one will arise who will challenge the world and shoulder centuries of history. Sengoku you and the World Government fear the Great War that will come to the world one day! I'm not interested in the treasure, but when it's found the whole world will be turned upside down..."

"After taking a deep breath Whitebeard shouted the words that will shock the world. "The One Piece is real!"

To be continued...

Sorry for taking so long. I have been distracted with other stuff. Hope you all are doing well. Please hit the star button and leave a comment.