Chapter 54

Sorry for the long wait. I started a new job so finding time to write will be a little tougher than when I was unemployed.

Chapter 54

Leah heard what the Fleet Admiral was shouting while she fought the marines. 'Vixen, I like it.'

She smiled widely at what she hoped would be her nickname on her wanted poster. She continued to cut through foot soldiers one after the other, Alanta swung her hammer sending soldiers flying, Truffle encased her opponents in the chocolate, Gail was punching the soldiers away using her karate, and Todo was using his flying abilities to punch and kick his opponents.

The navy fought a battle on two fronts. In front of the execution platform, the Whitebeards were fighting to allow Luffy to reach his brother. Near the right side of the bay, Leah's crew and more Whitebeard pirates fought the soldiers. Sengoku was glaring down at the battlefield in barely contained anger.

'First the Whitebeards managed to enter the plaza, Garp's grandson unconsciously used conquers haki causing a delay in the execution, and now the daughter of the New World's most powerful pirates is here helping the Whitebeards.' Sengoku thought in frustration.

Sengoku was brought out of his thoughts when a slab of the pavilion was tossed to the top of the platform. The slab connected to the pavilion allowing for Luffy to run up towards Ace. An old vice-admiral stood in the way by the pirate captain sent a series of punches and the marine closed his eyes and allowed the punches to land and he fell to the side.

Luffy kept running up onto the platform and was about to unlock the cuffs on Ace's wrist when Kizaru fired a small beam of light destroying the key. Sengoku then grew to the size of a giant and turned gold. He struck down on Luffy and Ace, but Luffy inflated his stomach like a balloon taking the blow. The pirate coughed before deflating. The fleet admiral was about to strike again but a large blob of wax blocked it. The force from the strike destroyed the platform. Luffy, Ace, and the man with hair shaped as a three were free falling. The weird haired man made a key and Luffy used it to unlock Ace's cuffs.

When they landed, two officer's stabbed Ace, but Ace's body was made of fire so the attacks had no effect on him. Two torrents of fire blasted the officers away. The two brothers fighting the marines together in perfect synch. They were making there way towards the hole in the pavilion wall when Akainu appeared.

The admiral taunted the pirate commander getting him to stop in his tracks. Luffy dropped a piece of paper onto the ground, he went down to grab it not noticing that Akainu was about to punch Luffy with a large fist of lava. Ace was about to take the blow, but Leah knew what was about to happen.

"Todo!" The captain shouted.

"Right!" Todo said before clapping.

Suddenly appeared in front of the admiral blocking the punch with her sword. Akainu widened his eyes slightly. Luffy looked up at his sister that took Ace's spot.

"Leah?"

To be continued...

Thank you all for reading and I hope you all are doing well. Please leave a comment and hit the star button.