Chapter 33

Leah was looking through a telescope watching Todo fight. Putting the telescope down, she turned to the rest of the crew.

"Alright crew let's take care of that base." Leah ordered.

"Yes, captain but should we help him?" William asked.

Leah looked through the telescope to see Todo grinning. "Han prepare to assist him after his fight, he won't be uninjured after the fight."

"Sure, thing captain." Han said.

Back on the base, Arnold looked through his telescope before turning his back. "Fire the canons." He ordered.

"Sir Rear Admiral Buitre..." The commander stuttered.

"Can handle it." Arnold told him.

"But sir..." The commander tried to reason only to be interrupted when Arnold coated a finger in haki and stabbed the commander in the chest.

The commander fell to the floor dying instantly and leaving the soldiers in shock. "Now start firing!" He shouted send the fear of God into his subordinates.

"Yes Admiral!" They shouted and started firing the cannons.

With Buitre and Todo's battle, Todo was trying to get close to Buitre but he was not making it easy as his instincts and reflexes make it impossible for Todo to land a punch or a kick. Todo was currently a considerable distance away staring down at the vulture man. He put his right thumb under his chin and his pointer finger on top of his chin.

'His instincts are good but what worries me is his reflexes.' He thought. 'What I did is for something to help me.'

Almost instantly he hears cannons firing. 'Perfect.' He thought before clapping.

Expecting Todo to appear behind him, he didn't realize that he had been teleported instead. When he moved to cut Todo down, he sliced a canon ball in half instead. 'What!' He thought before receiving a punch in the back.

"I can teleport more than just myself!" Todo declared.

Buitre's eyes widened briefly before glaring. 'No matter, he just used his one surprise on me.'

Buitre bent his knees slightly before he charged at his opponent. Getting close he slashed horizontally. Todo acting quickly clapped his hands and teleported himself a good distance away, only for Buitre to charge at him, ready to stab him in the chest. Clapping again he teleported Buitre so he is charging at a canon ball. He quickly uses his sword to cut the canon ball explode in his face.

He quickly turned around looking for where Todo might be. Not finding him he felt a tingle and looked up to see Todo above ready to punch him. Moving quickly, he dodged kicked up, stabbing Todo in the chest with his talons.

"And just like that it's over." Buitre said. "You put up a good fight pirate but sadly you are a lowly weak pirate."

"He he he." Todo started laughing raising his hand and then slapping it down on Buitre's open palm.

Teleporting both of them in front of a canon right when it fired. Todo's grin widened as he kicked the rear admiral in the chest the force strong enough to separate the talon's from his chest. He clapped and teleported away allowing for a canon ball to hit Buitre in the face. The blast and force of the cannon left him unconscious and resulted in falling into the ocean.

Todo landed hard on the deck of the Green Dragon. Looking down he saw the wounds on his chest and the blood leaking out of his wounds. Looking up, he saw Han run up to him. "Come with me." The doctor ordered, taking Todo by the hand to his infirmary.

"Todo!" Leah shouted, getting their attention. "Good job, we'll take it from here."

Todo grinned widely. "Thank you, boss."

Han and Todo made their way to the infirmary before they made their way to the marine base for the fight of their lives.

To be continued...

One down more to go. Hope all of you are doing well. Please leave a review. I do enjoy feedback. Thank you for reading.