Chapter 3

Leah and Atlanta were on the dinghy heading wear ever, the two had were in different moods as the dinghy carried them to what Atlanta hoped would be an island that had a navigator on it. Atlanta was agitated after 2 hours on the dinghy and learning that the captain had limited navigational skills. She looked at her captain and saw that she was asleep. She sweat dropped at this. "How can she fall asleep on a dinghy of all places?"

She looked at the ocean on the small boat of the new pirate crew and found what looked like land. She then lightly kicked her captain's leg to wake her up. "I see land that way." She told her captain pointing towards where she saw the island.

They made their way to the island. As they got closer they noticed that a lot of the building looked abandoned, but what really stood out was a tower that was two floors above the rest of the buildings. They landed on the docks and took their weapons and extra clothes off the boat after tying it down. "So want to find anywhere to eat?" Leah asked with a bright smile.

"Sure, if we can find anything." Atlanta responded.

They looked around and found that most of the buildings had shuttered windows, with people in tattered clothing sitting or laying in front of them. Leah decided to go up to one of them. "Hey do you know where we can find anywhere to eat?" She inquired.

The man that was asked gained a bright smile. "Sure thing just follow me." He said helpfully.

Atlanta looked skeptical as she and her captain followed. Atlanta was not aware of ten other men in ragged clothes following them. They were lead to an abandoned ally, "Well here we are as you will hand over all your money and valuables or else." He threatened before he snapped his fingers.

After a moment of silence he snapped his fingers again but still nothing happened. The two pirates just looked at each other awkwardly. He continued snapping until he got angry. "Where are you idiots?" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Leah's eyes perked up at that. She put her right fist on the palm of her left hand. "Oh you mean the 10 men that were suddenly interested in us and followed us yeah I knocked them out when you made that turn."

The man that lured the two widened his eyes in disbelief. "What? How?"

"Wouldn't you like to know, Atlanta can you hold him while I ask him some questions." She ordered.

Atlanta ran at him punched him in the face, then grappled him in a rear naked choke. Leah walked up to them. "Okay, now where can we get some food?" She asked him.

"Near the center of town near the tower there is the one restaurant left in the town." He fearfully admitted.

"Thanks." Leah said giving her first mate a nod to let him go.

The two walked away from him. The would be robber pulled out a knife and ran at them. Atlanta turned around and punched him in the nose with so much force that you could hear the noise from the nose breaking as well as the bones surrounding the nose. The two continued to walk towards the tower and sees a small one story building next to a 4 story tower. The approach the small building and enter the restaurant and sees one customer eating a plate of food and a pint of beer. They noticed a bald black male in a blue overalls and white shirt. The barkeep looked up at the two customers. "I would like to serve you, but I can't." He told them.

"Why with the town the way it is I would think that you would serve us." Atlanta pointed out.

"An arrangement that anyone not from the town can only eat at the tower royal during specific times." He said pointing at the tower.

"But we are hungry now!" Leah whined loudly.

"Then I guess you don't have to be disappointed by the food then." A voice of a little girl said from the end of the bar.