Chapter 6

The crowd watching the fight went silent when they saw Atlanta plant Evander into the ground. The waited for Evander to get up, but after a few moments murmurs started.

"Did she just take down the strongest lieutenant."

"Not even a minute and Evander was taken out."

"Who are these newcomers?"

"Ahem." Wallace grunted. "Now that the young lady took out Evander, I ask that you move to the viewing area please."

Atlanta was about to protest put a hand on her shoulder. "It's best to follow their rules." She told the muscular woman before whispering. "For now."

Atlanta nodded and headed up to the viewing area. "I would also pay attention if I were you two." Billy yelled before firing at them.

The two rolled away. Will released the whip hitting Billy's hands making him drop the guns. Boris charged at William, but he dodged the sword before he could be sliced. Leah charged at Billy but before she hit him with her sword he pulled a shotgun out from his back. He aimed the gun at her and fired. Leah rolled away and towards Boris who was still trying to kill William. He was about to slice down on William only to be intercepted by Leah's sword.

"Trade you." She offered William.

William quickly released his whip curling around the shotgun and pulling it out of his hands. Billy then ran to the bar and jumped behind and pulled out a twenty-barrel shot gun. "Die!" He yelled at William.

He fired the gun creating a large cloud of gun smoke obscuring his vision. His smirk grew wider as he heard the gasps of the audience. As the smoke cleared and started seeing a large hole in the wall he started laughing hysterically. He was laughing so hard that he didn't notice that the smoke had cleared revealing Leah and William unscathed.

"Why is he laughing so hard?" Leah asked William.

"I think he believes that he won." William replied.

Billy looked around and saw the two in front of him and saw Boris outside with numerous bullet holes in his body. His eye's widened with a mixture of fear and anger. He grabbed un that in a leg holster and was about to pull it out when a whip wrapped around his hand. His eyes followed the whip and saw that William was the one holding it.

"Hey since the guy with the sword has been taken out and he was my opponent I will head to the viewing area." She announced to everyone.

She walked over to the viewing area keeping an eye out for anything. She saw Billy struggling against the whip. William pulled on his whip pulling the gunslinger toward himself. When Billy was an arm's length away, he was punched in the face and landed hard on the wood floor. William looked down at Billy and waited for him to get up. After a few moments and it was clear that he wasn't getting up the whole bar cheered, and Wallace laughed while clapping his hand.

"Well done." He said joyfully. "All three of you took out my former lieutenants and for that I am offering you all positions as my new lieutenants."

"I refused." William yelled immediately at the bar owner. "Do you honestly think I would work for you after everything you did to the village."

Wallace snapped his fingers on his left hand. The audience began to pull out their guns and point them at William. Before they cold fire on him tough a wave of pressure hit the audience knocking them out leaving only Wallace and his three guests standing.