Chapter 52

Leah was staring at the screen in shock. Luffy was now there with a bunch of different people. She saw a man with a large head and purple hair, a large shark like fishman, a clown, a bald dark skinned man, a man with a hook hand and a scar that ran across his face, a man with hair shaped like a three, and various others in prison garb and drag outfits. She couldn't comprehend why her brother was getting involved in the war.

So focused on Luffy she did not notice the hook armed man trying to kill Whitebeard, but Luffy managed to intercept him. What happened next shocked Leah even more. The emperor and captain were having an intense discussion that she couldn't hear. It ended with Luffy charging, Whitebeard's army trying to clear a path and the escaped prisoners entering the fray.

"Don't hesitate, follow my order!" Sengoku shouted at the marines.

The Whitebeard pirates were about to climb over the destroyed wall when a blinding light collided with the pirates. The lights then formed into an admiral. "Kizaru." Drake gritted.

"I take it he was the one sent to Sabaody?" Leah asked.

"Yeah, got the best of me, Apoo, Drake, and Hawkin." The monk told her.

"But don't worry baby, I'm still kicking!" Apoo declared to Truffle resulting in Atlanta throwing another weight at him.

She turned back to the screen to see Kizaru about to kick a light beam at him, only for Luffy's purple haired companion to wink a blast at Luffy so would not be hit by the admiral's beam of light. Kuma then sent several laser beams at the headed man but was able to dodge them in elaborate twists and spins in the air.

Luffy ran towards Ace but had to dodge wo sharp spinning disks before dodging punches from a navy officer's steel knuckled fists. The man with the spinning disks then tried to hypnotize Luffy only to put himself and his buddy to sleep.

'That was anti-climactic.' Leah thought.

A pink haired captain then came over a kicked the two sleeping marines away. Luffy charged but the captain used her powers to try and surround him in a cage only for him to jump over her and escape before he could be entangled like the marines she captured in friendly fire.

After escaping the pink-haired captain he fought against a group of marine officers that were giving him a challenge. Suddenly a large pale man with horns on his head jumped down before a bunch of marine zombies broke through the ice while officers kept attacking Luffy only for the large fishman to launch a large torrent of sea water at them releasing their shadows.

"Gather your wits, you're making a mockery of the navy!" Sengoku shouted into the snail. "By letting this rookie take control of things."

"Make no mistake, he's a true threat in the making." Sengoku continued announcing. "He was raised alongside 'Fire fist' Ace as his step-brother and if that's not bad enough he's the biological son of the revolutionary Dragon."

Leah's eyes widened at the news. 'That explains why he is there.'

"Wait captain your brother is the son of the most dangerous criminal!?" Hon asked in disbelief.

"Now I regret not ask him my important question, but maybe I will be able to ask Dragon." Todo said.

"I think you will be disappointed with his answer." Li said.

"Like I was with yours." Todo sassed.

The two glared at each other until Atlanta shouted. "Enough you two!"

Atlanta then turned to her captain and saw that she was on the verge of tears. She sighed. "Let's get to the battlefield."

Leah turned towards her first mate. "You want to go help your brother don't ya."

"Yeah, we know you do." Annie and Andy said at the same time.

"But..." Leah tried to say but was interrupted by Todo.

"You are putting us before your desire to help your brother, but we don't want you to get depressed because you couldn't do anything without putting us in danger."

"The idiots right, we are your crew, and we follow you."

"You all are going to get hurt and I will have to treat you all." Hon complained.

"Well, we are already notorious pirates already." Truffle said. "So why not attack the marines again?"

"So, enough talk, let's get going!" Gail shouted.

Leah, still on the verge of tears, nodded her head. "Okay, let's go to Marineford!"

To be continued...

Finally going into the action soon. Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment and hit the star button. Hope you all are doing well.