Chapter 50

50 chapters wow. Wow.

Leah and the rest of the pirates looked at the screen in shock. 'So my dad's old had a kid, wow good on the kid for lasting this long.'

Blinking another realization came to Leah's head. 'So Buggy was bonding with his captain's son, kind a wholesome.'

Leah giggled a little at her thought bringing attention to her. "Um captain..?" Atlanta stated to ask in concern.

"Don't worry, a realization just came to me." Leah answered before bringing her attention back to the screen.

"If you say so." Atlanta said unsure.

"Two years ago, you took your mother's maiden name as your own." Sengoku continued to announce to the world. "And with your exquisite speed and strength, you quickly gained notoriety throughout the world as the unrelenting captain of the Spate Pirates, and that's when we put the pieces together, there was no doubt that Roger's blood had been passed on.

The fleet admiral paused, allowing the world to take in the announcement. "But Whitebeard came to the same realization and got to you before we did."

"In order to secure your mantle as the next King of the Pirates he warmly accepted the son of his old rival aboard his ship." The Admiral told the world but directed it at Ace.

"That's not true!" Ace shouted defiantly. "I joined my father's crew in order to make him the next King!"

"Nobody believes that except you." Sengoku told him. "Why do you think it took us so long to finally catch you?"

"You were under Whitebeard's protection." Sengoku said. "So today, we know that if you were to go free, you'd use your abilities to become the next King."

"The only recourse we have to avoid this inevitable risk is to execute you." Sengoku said in justification. "Even if it means we face the prospect of war with Whitebeard!"

The marines then started yelling in agreement before quitting down in silence that gradually grew more tense by moment. Eventually though an alarm went out signaling that Whitebeard and his allies were here.

"They're her! Ready battle stations!" An announcement went out.

The snail transporting the images of the war then turned to show an entire fleet of pirate ships. 'Damn, you have quite the following Whitebeard.' Leah thought impressed.

Her musings stopped when she saw a large splash on the screen. Ripples appeared in the middle of the bay, then a shadow appeared, then Whitebeard's ship rose from the depths. Suddenly three more whale-like ships appeared from underwater.

It became even more tense as Whitebeard himself slowly made his way to the front of his ship. With each step he took, Leah saw most of marines tense up in fear. He looked at the platform with a fatherly love; he placed his weapon on the bow before hunching down and crossing his arms in fists.

After a moment crack appeared in the air where his fists were, and the waves started forming and the bay was shaking. The waves eventually formed together to form two ginormous waves, equivalent to a tsunami on each side of the bay. The marines started to scatter and find shelter from the oncoming waves. Before the waves could crash down; however, an admiral jumped up high into the air and froze the waves in place. The admiral then tried attacking Whitebeard, only for the emperor to use his power to not only block but also break him into pieces of ice.

The pieces of ice fell into the bay, but before they could sink into the ocean they reformed and then froze the bay locking the four whale-like ships in place. The marines then took the opportunity and fired upon the ships in the bay. They all missed and the pirates on board jumped onto the ice and charged. The marines also charged onto the ice and fought the pirates.

Much to the Navy's dismay the admiral's ice ability also froze many of their warships immobile allowing the Whitebeard pirates to fire canon balls at them. They managed to hit one, but the other's were intercepted by the vice-admirals who sliced each one before they could make contact with the ships.

Whitebeard's allies eventually docked on the edge of the ice before jumping off and entering the battlefield. The war has officially begun.

To be continued...

Thank you all for reading. 50 chapters wow, I can't believe it either, so thank you for reading for so long. Please leave a comment and hit the star button. Hope you all are doing well.