One

Actually, I didn't plan to upload this book now. But, since I haven't write another xhapter for my other ongoing books, so I decided to do it today since it's Wang Yibo's birthday.

So, Happy birthday to my baby lion, Wang Yibo!

For my readers, Inhope you'll enjoy and like this new work of mine. Please vote and leave your comments below to boost my desirr to keep writing better and enjoyable and worth to read. Thank you tonall pf you who have walked with me throughout the joirney on Wattpad.

That morning, when the man was washing the blood away from his kitchen, there were a group of elementary school kids walked in the pavement while talking and playing around. Some of them joking around by pushing the boy.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" The boy who has been pushed screamed when he almost  fall down. And he fell down on the reeling that covered the drain.

"You're cheating!" He cried at his friends who laughed at him.

"Get up! Why are you so weak??" One of his friend shouted, followed by the other boys' giggle.

The boy tried to get up. But he was halted when he smell something.

"Hey! What smell os this?" He scrunched his nose in distaste.

"What smell?" Asked his friend.

"I don't know! It came from the drain, I think!" He answered. Then he turned to tje drain and peeks into it where the regular household wasted runs quite strong.

"Hey! The water is black color!" Cried one of the boy.

"It's so smelly! Gross....!" Commented the other boy.

"Do you know what smell is this? I think I know this smell...but what smell?"

"Hey! It's not black! It's red, Guys!"

"Oh! I know! The smell like blood!'

"Aaahhh...!!!"

The boys screamed and stepped backward. They exchanged the stares.

"Blood???"  They said in unison.

*****

6 months earlier...

A woman climbed down a car in front of a house in a private complex of a.residential. She pressed the bell that located near the low rise gate. She waited for the gate to be opened. A few seconds later, the small gate clicked open. She smiled and and enters into the yard. She walked in the huge yard of the house. The house itself wasn't so big. It's only a two storey craftsman style house, but it's neat and clean with a few trees in the front and back yard and more other small planting that arrange inside the pots, big and small.

The woman entered the house which its door was opened. She went to a dining table and sits there, setting her things from inside her bag on the table. After that, she waited for the house owner to come down.

The sound of footsteps climbing down the stairs rustled from upstairs. The woman turned her head to the stairs, where a boy came. She smiled at the boy.

"Hey, Yibo!" She greeted the boy.

"Hi,Mrs. Xiao!" The boy replied the woman. He pulled a chair and sat in it on the dining table.

"How is it? Are you ready to start the exam already?" Asked the woman.

"Uhhh.... Not sure. I feel nervous!" Replied the boy, anxiety.