Ten

Xizo Zhan and Yi Bo climbed down the car and went into the huge building with multiple companies names on the top of the building. Yi Bo who came there for the first time astonished. Not because of how big the building was, it's not the first time he sees and enters the big buildings.But he astonished with one of the name of the companies.

"XIAO'S MODELLING AGENCY".

"Mochi!" Xiao Zhan called him when he didn't find Yi Bo walks behind him.

Yi Bo startled. He turned to Xiao Zhan who nodded at him, signalling him to follow him entering the building. Yi Bo rushed walking toward Xiao Zhan.

"Is there any serious problem in the agency?" asked Yi Bo.

"One of the models acts again...!" replied Xiao Zhan without turning to Yi Bo. His face looked stiffed and straight.

"Act?" Yi Bo didn't understand.

"He's the best model in our agency. The staff said he's high and didn't want to follow the photografer's direction. Even the stylish also makes some complaints...!" Xiao Zhan explained.

"Ohh...." Yi Bo mumbled. "Why don't you sack him?" he asked.

Xiao Zhan glanced at YiBo, then he chuckled.

"I need to get anther model to replace him. He receives a lot of offers to be the spokesperson for renown brands...! not only from fashion, but also from another products...!" replied Xiao Zhan.

"Is he that good?" Yi Bo muttered. He followed Xiao Zhan entering the lift.

Xiao Zhan didn't speak anymore while inside the lift. So, Yi Bo didn't dare to corupt Xiao Zhan's thought. Maybe he has a lot of tension right now, Yi Bo thought, undersatndingly.

They reached the seventh floor, and they exited from the lift. The whole floor was belong to Xiao's agency and the eight floor, too. The place where the models doing their errands was at seventh floor.

Xiao Zhan walked fast in front of Yi Bo which makes the boy has to jog to catch up with him, in order  to be no tot left too far. Passed by a door, Xiao Zhan opened it. He turned to Yi Bo who still makes a small run to him. Yi Bo looked at him. Then he looked inside the room. No one inside.

"Whose room is this? Yours?" asked YiBo.

"It's the stylish working room. He's my friend, too. You can have a chat with him while I settle the problem inside there...!" said Xiao Zhan, pointing at another room with a huge  twin swing doors.

And from that room, Yi Bo could hear the noise like people shouting or fighting.

"O-ok..." YiBo nodded. He hesitant to enter the room. But Xiao Zhan makes sure that it was alright.

Yi Bos stepped into the room. Once he's inside the room, Xiao Zhan let the door closed and he ran to the huge room with the huge twins swing doors.

Yi Bo turned back when he heard the thud of the sound of the door closing. He looked at the white door for a couple of secs. Then he averted his eyes to the room, sweeping every corner of the room. It was neat and clean. The stylish Xiao Zhan has mentioned must be care so much about the cleanlines.

Yi Bo walked further in, approaching the small couch that placed against the wall. He sat there comfortably. He took out his phone to check the time. 4.30.

He leaned his back on the backrest, putting his hands behind his head and eyes wandering around the white ceiling. He missed his parents. He wanted to go home to Beijing with his sister. But he also didn't want to lose the opportunity to get closer to the designer. He has fallen for him too deep, down like into the abyss. His sister will left the US for Beijing in less than two weeks time. That means, he'll be all alone in the house. Maybe he can invited Xiao Zhan to come over. Even sleepover.