Thirteen

WARNING⚠️

This chapter contains sexual interaction and violence.

Xiao Zhan and Yi Bo had finished their dinner. They were getting ready ti go home. The surrounding has turned dark as the twilight creeping down from the top of the falls.

"Are you ready, babe?" Xiao Zhan got up from his sitting position on the rock.

Yi Bo looked up.

"Can I dip my legs in the water for a while?* He asked the man.

Xiao Zhan smiled and nodded.

Yi Bo got up and turned to the river. He started to walk into the water, further than the previous one. He walked further, closer to the waterfalls. He extended his hands to touch the water that falls from the top. He shuddered to the coldness of the water, but then he giggled like a little kid getting his toy.

Xiao Zhan who standing on the big wide rock they used to sit and eat just now, fixed his eyes on the happy boy. Slowly, he moved his hand to his back. Under his  jacket, he gripped on the pistol he brought from home. He gripped on it tightly until his palm formed the sweat. Slowly, he pulled the pistol out from his back.

"Zhan Ge! It's so fresh!" Yi Bo turned around with face already wet with water.

Xiao Zhan who had no chance to bring the pistol out of his back, pushed the pistol again into his pants waistband. He threw a smile at the boy.

"Let's go! We need to go back now! Don't be too late getting out from here!" Said Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo obeyed him. He walked out of the shallow river, closer to the rock where Xiao Zhan was standing. He grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand when the man extending his hand. Carefully, they walked out of the river and put on their shoes.

"Do we need to get to the tall grass again?" Asked Yi Bo,a little bit worry.

"There's the only way to get back to our car, Babe....!"  Replied Xiao Zhan. He smiled when he considering the boy:s fear.

"Don't be afraid. Insect won't dare touching you now...!" Said Xiao Zhan.

"How are you so sure?" Yi Bo grumbled.

"You can hop on my back when we get there...!" Said Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo glared at the man.

"No need!" He huffed.

Xiao Zhan chuckled. He took the day pack he thrown in the ground earlier and carried it. Without food and water inside it, now the bag much lighter.

They started to walk back. The darker it be, the more mosquitos came to them and biting them. They busy slapping them away. When they reached the tall grass, Yi Bo left with no choice but take Xiao Zhan's offer to carry him down, although he knows that the insects are still can hop on him. But, he enjoying being spoiled by the older man.

"Get off!" said Xiao Zhan when they reached the ground where they left the car.

But Yi Bo tighten his hands and legs around Xiao Zhan, didn't want to come down.

"TCh! Yi Bo... you're heavy...!" Xiao Zhan frowned.

"But I still want to hug you...!" said Yi Bo.

"You can hug me later in the car...!" Xiao Zhan chuckled. "Get down now! Quick!" he said.

Reluctantly, Yi Bo get off of Xiao Zhan's back.

"Are you that horny, Babe?" asked Xiao Zhan. He caressed Yi Bo's cheek.