Seven

Yi Bo rolled his bike to the driveway. Before he speeds up, he turned to the house again and saw his tutor was closing the door after sees  him off. Then he looked up at the second storey. He saw Xiao Zhan was standing behind a window and looks at him. The bright light inside the room where Xiao Zhan is makes Yi Bo could see him clearly. Yi Bo slowed down and stopped his bike. He saw Xiao Zhan give him a sign language as "call". Then Xiao Zhan blows a kiss at Yibo and waved his hand before he closed he curtain.

Yi Bo turned his gaze to his gloved hands that griping on the handlebar. He still felt the euphoria inside him when he remembers what just happened between him and Xiao Zhan. It's totally new to Yi Bo. The touch. The kiss. The moan.

Yi Bo shuddered when he remembers all of that. He quickly managed his bike again to run on the smooth asphalted road.

While Yi Bo was busy with the feeling that new to him, Xiao Zhan walks out the room after he drew the curtain. He went to the room next door and knocked on the door. But before he could knock, he heard the rustle of someone stepping on the steps. He turned around to the staircase and he saw Xi Lin was walking up the stairs.

"Zhan? What's the matter? Do you need something from me?" asked Xi Lin.

"Awh! i thought you are inside the room...!" said Xiao Zhan.

Xi Lin smiled.

"Where is A Xiang?" asked Xi Lin.

"In the TV room," replied Xiao Zhan.

"Have she showered?" asked Xi Lin again, walks to another room meant by Xiao Zhan.

"Yeah!" replied Xiao Zhan.

Xi Lin turned to Xiao Zhan and nodded. She was about to open the door of a room when Xiao Zhan stops her.

"I'm going out to buy food. Want something I bring back for you?" asked Xiao Zhan.

Xi Lin silent for a while, but then she scrunched her nose and shrugged her shoulder.

"Nah! I have eaten on the way home with A Xiang,,,!" said Xi Lin.

"Ok, then...!" Xiao Zhan smirked while raises his brows. He walked down the stairs.

Xi Lin stared at Xiao Zhan's back. The smile on her face faded, replaced by a sullen  face. She heaved a sigh, then enters the room to accompany her daughter watching the TV.

Xiao Zhan didn't only go to get a dinner. He went to a club underground, right underneath a newly opened Chinese restaurant. The loud music with the flashing lights from the dance floor welcomed him when he enters the room that seems a little seclude from the public. Only certain people who got the access to this club, maybe. It shown of the crowd of the people that lesser from the common clubs out there. Most of them were males. Only a few females who came to the club.

"Heyy... Sexy boy. It's been a while!" A tall blonde man approached him and put his hand in Xiao Zhan's shoulder in cheeky style.

"Yeah... Busy with work....!" Replied Xiao Zhan, throwing a minty gummy candy into his mouth.

"Gabriel misses you so much! He kept saying that you have forgotten him....!" Said the blonde man.

Xiao Zhan smiled. He swept the room with his eyes.

"Where is he now?" Asked Xiao Zhan.

"There!" The blonde man pointed at a dim corner that seems more private. But doesn't look really private, though. There are people making out in the cornered hallway. Man with man, girl with girl, and a few of them seem to have a threesome all males or two males and one female.