Thirty Eight

Six days.

Yi Bo has spent his time at his parents' house. He took a good care of his father untill his father gets better under Yi Bo's care. Hus mother also happy seeing her husband and son live in harmony. She felt has a complete family again after their two kids left for the US.

"Oh! We got mail from Yi Li!" Cried his mother that afternoon after dinner with a laptop on her hand.

Yi Bo and his father looked at her until she sat with them in the living room.

"Why didn't she call us?" Asked his father.

"She's very busy now...!" Replied his mother.

"What's her email?" Asked his father.

His mother clicked open the email and starts to read. They looked so happy receive the email from their eldest daughter. Only Yi Bo who kept his facial straight, didn't express an excitement or anything.

"She sent the link here...!" Said his father, pointing at the blue wording.

His mother clicked the link and it brings them to a website. There was a tittle of a head news.

THE MODELLING AGENCY'S MANAGER FOUND DEAD IN THE RIVER, THE KILLER ESCAPED

The head news attracted Yi Bo's attention. He took the laptop from his mother and scrolled down through the screen. His hand that scrolling on the touch pad trembled when the screen keeps going down to show a picture. Only by seeing the top of the person's head, Yi Bo could tell that he is familiar with the person.

"Bo Bo, wait..! I want to read the news!" His mother slapped Yi Bo's trembled hand and took the laptop back.

Yi Bo looked at his mother. His face shown the anxiety. His mother didn't realize it, she was too engross reading the news. But his father noticed it.

"Yi Bo, are you ok?" His father asked.

Yi Bo flinched.

"Huh? Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine!" Said Yi Bo.

"You look pale, Son...! I think you are too tired after taking care of me these past few days...!" Commented his father.

"No. I'm fine, Pa....!" Replied Yi Bo.

"Do you want to rest? I'll take care of your father's needs. No worry...!" Said his mother.

"No,Ma. I'm fine. Just read the news...!" Said Yi Bo, pointing at the laptop.

His parents looked at him in disapprove.

"Ma...!" Yi Bo scowled at them.

"Ok, Ok...!" His mother turned her attention back on the news and starts to read again loudly.

"Why does Yi Li have to send this kind of news...?" Grumbled his father.

"Can you just keep quiet and let me read?" Yi  Bo's mother glared at her husband.

The murderer had found but police lost him. He kept the crime very neat and clean. No one suspects him that he's be the one who kill the manager of a company he owned  who merrily his bestfmfriend.

The reason why he killed the man suspected as the man had informed the police the missing boy's whereabout who reported by the boy's sister. He's been put in jail for a few days and free on bail because the boy's family didn't sue him for bringing the underage boy and stayed in the villa for a few days.

Yi Bo's eyes went big. He couldn't hear his mother reading the news again. He was very sure about whom the person the news reporting about. So, he was being impatient to wait for his mother to finish reading, he scrolled down the screen. And he gasped.