Three

Yi Bo had a good time taught by the tutor's husband. He felt more relax, more fun, and more joy in studying.  And the man tutored him until the end of season. The tutor herself never appears again after she pushed the responsible to her husband.

"Oh! It's three hours already!" Said Yi Bo when his phone that he puts on the table vibrated.

His sister called him. He picked the call up.

"Wei? Jie?" Yi Bo answered the call.

"..."

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm done here...!"

"..."

"Ahhh.... Ok, ok. I'm going now! Ok. Ok. Bye."

Yi Bo put his phone back on the table.

"My sister asks me to have dinner at home....!" Said Yi Bo, without the man asking him.

The man glanced at him and smirked.

"So?" The man asked. His eyes stared at Yi Bo in a mysterious way.

Yi Bo flustered. He grabbed his book and keeps them into his backpack.

"I got to go home now!" Said Yi Bo. He zipped up his bag and got up.

The man looked up at him. Then he glanced at the other side of the table where Yi Bo left his phone. He took the phone then stands up.

"Don't forget your phone....!" Said the man.

"Thanks. Mr. Xiao...." Yi Bo said  in a soft voice. He took the phone from the man.

The man smiled mischievously, makes Yi Bo's heart skips a beat.

"Xiao Zhan. My name is Xiao Zhan...." Said the man.

Yi Bo pressed his lips into a thin line when he realized that their standing position was very close. Their chest gap only left 5 fingers. So, he took two steps backward.

"What's your name?" Asked the man.

Yi Bo just realized that they never introduce themselves to each other despite they've spent time for neatly two hours together.

"Yi- Yi Bo! "He said, stuttered. "Wang Yi Bo!" He added.

The man chuckled. He touched his nose and leaned in toward Yi Bo.

"Wang Yi Bo...." He speaks in a whisper. "I know you always.look for me in the restaurant....!'

Yi Bo was taken aback. He widened his eyes.

"Wha-what?" Yi Bo stuttered.

"In that Chinese restaurant. I saw you almost every day come to the restaurant....!" Said the man, ignoring the helpless stutter boy who his face turned red.

Then he pulled back, didn't want to scare the boy, but he doesn't realize that the smirk that never leave his face while teasing the boy, makes Yi Bo feels helpless to leave.

"I know you always go to the restaurant and sometimes sit there for hours while looking around....!" Said the man. "Looking for me, uh?" The man winked at Yi Bo.

What???

Yi Bo didn't expect the man told him this. So, he knows that he always comes to the restaurant? But how? Yi Bo never seen him around for almost two weeks he kept coming to the restaurant only to buy dinner until his sister scolded him for never eat her home cook anymore.

"I- I'm.... I'm not looking for you!" Yi Bo denied.

The man glanced at the boy then he chuckled.