Forty

Actually, I wanted to update yesterday. But since today is a New Year, so I decided to upload on New Year's day.
So, Happy Mew Year, Guys! I wish we all have a better and blessed year ahead. Fighting on your study, fighting on your work, fighting for your health, your success, your loved ones. Fighting for your life.

Stay safe. Stay healthy. God bless us all .
And FYI, this chapter is the end of this story. So, I"d like to thank you all for following this book, waiting for updates, voting and commenting. Your comments made my day, even though I hardly responding to you all. But i love you, Guys! I read all the comments and I always love to read your comments.

See you in the other books. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yi Bo opened his eyes slowly. His face was on the fabric of the couch, with mouth slightly ajars. His gaze dropped on the phone on the table. He stared at it for more than 30 seconds. Maybe he expected it will vibrate.

He got up from his sleeping position, wiped the drool that rolling from the corner of his mouth. He took the phone and check on the incoming calls and messages. There are two phone calls and one message. The phone calls were from his sister and Xiao Zhan. His heart jolted up when he saw Xiao Zhan's name as SD. He wanted to call him back immediately. But he preferred to open the message before he did it. The message was from Yi Li.

"Bo, Pa doesn't survived."

At that time Yi Bo's heart scattered into pieces. His back sunk on the couch. Yi Bo wanted to cry, but no tear comes out. So, he only stunned and silent while the air jammed inside his chest which makes him unable to make a sound except the wheezing sound.

A while later, he looked at the phone in his hand. Xiao Zhan. At this kind of time, Xiao Zhan is the only one who can calm him down. Comfort him. He knows he's been acted cruel to Xiao Zhan for not talking or informing him at all for the rest of the week. But he was sure that Xiao Zhan will understand him and forgive him.

So, he dialed the men's number.

Xiao Zhan's phone rang. Yi Bo needs to wait for a few rings for Xiao Zhan to answer his call which he feels that Xiao Zhan takes forever to pick it up. Until finally his call been picked up, Yi Bo didn't bother to greet the man or just give a chance for Xiao Zhan to do so.

"Zhan Ge!" He cried.

But before he could hear the man's voice, he heard a loud sound from the other side of the line. Like a gunshot. And Xiao Zhan was never say a word to him.

"Zhan Ge! Zhan Ge! What's happening??" Yi Bo screamed.

Unknowingly, his tear came out, rolling on his cheeks.

"Zhan Ge! Talk to me!"

But there is no answer. He only heard the clacking sound like solid plastic dropped on the concrete ground, followed by a thud sound.

"You Idiot! Why did you shoot him??" Was the voice that Yi Bo doesn't familiar with could be heard. The voice speaks in an English native.

"I thought he's taking a gun!" Someone else replied.

"But not on his chest, Dumbass!"

Yi Bo was dumbstruck, still holding phone on his ear. He heard the sound of the vehicles came and stopped.

"Hey!! You have no authorize to execute him here! Here's still China territory!" Another male voice in Chinese accents.

The sound of footsteps rushed.

"Fuck you! You killed him!! We will sue you! Arrest them!!"

Yi Bo gasped loudly. His lips trembled.