Twenty Five

Xiao Zhan threw his phone on the table when he was unable to contact Yi Bo. Hai Kuan who saw it glanced at the phone then looked at him.
“Why are you so restless?” Asked Hai Kuan. He poked a sliced of cut fruits served by the café and shove it into his mouth while his eyes still on Xiao Zhan.
“His phone is dead since last night!” Xiao Zhan grumbled.
“Who? That kid?” Hai Kuan smirked at the man.
Xiao Zhan glared at his best friend.
“Xiao Zhan… You become so nervous since you met him. You’re worry too much and often in fear with no reason. Don’t you think he brings a not good impact to you?” Hai Kuan sighed. He put down the fork he was holding.
“I…” Xiao Zhan halted. He stared at Hai Kuan. “Love him.”
Hai Kuan slammed his back on the backrest.
“Zhan… I’m happy if you are happy. But I hope you’ll get a better partner for yourself….” Said Hai Kuan.
“What do you mean?” Xiao Zhan scowled.
Hai Kuan sighed. He shook his head.
“I don’t want to interfere your private life. But as your friend who knows you for long time, I want to suggest you to think about whom you fall in love with…” said Hai Kuan.
“Hai Kuan, what are you trying to say?” Xiao Zhan hissed at the man. His eyes obviously showing the dislike toward Hai Kuan’s statement.
Hai Kuan stared back at Xiao Zhan. He folded his arms in front of his chest.
“I can see that that boy’s mental is unstable. He’s too possessive over you, Zhan. He always dislikes even hates the people who close to you, have the skin ship with you. I can even feel it….!’ Hai Kuan confessed.
“Oh! Come on! He’s so sweet, Hai Kuan?” snorted Xiao Zhan. “He only a jealous boy…!’ he laughed.
“I understand if he’s jealous. But he can’t be possessive.  He knows you’re married, and you’re the CEO here. You have to build a good relationship with your employees…!’ said Hai Kuan.
“He’s too young to do that…!” Xiao Zhan waved his hands, trying to defend his boy.
Hai Kuan only shook his head. It’s indeed difficult to warn the people who fall in love. He leaned in to the table and poked the sliced fruit again.

“And why you seem worrying over something?” asked Hai Kuan, changing the topic.
Xiao Zhan sighed.
“Last night I invited him to the club…!” said Xiao Zhan.
“What? Are you crazy??” cried Hai Kuan, earns the attention from the other visitors in the café. But he ignored them.
“Are you crazy?” Hai Kuan toned his voice down, almost whispering. ‘He’s still underage and you bring him to that club?”
“Hey! Wait! I didn’t mean to introduce him to the underworld’s life. I just want him to know about my work. My other work that makes more money for me…,!”
‘No, no! That’s no no, Zhan! Don’t destroy him, Zhan! If you want him to be gay, let him be gay for you only. He will curious about that world, especially you are involve in it. Don’t make yourself regretting what you have done. Don’t wake the monster up inside him. I warn you, Zhan!”
Xiao Zhan laughed.
“What monster? How can you think a boy as sweet as him is a monster?” Xiao Zhan snorted.
Hai Kuan shook his head.
‘I just don’t want you to make the history its way to repeat in your life. Don’t let him putting you under his control like your grandpa. Honestly, I feel sorry when it happened at your young age. But there is nothing I can do since you choose to ne under his control and not trying to escape. How long did you have to heal yourself from the trauma? During that phase, I witness all your suffer, anxiety, fear. And I always there for you to pass it. To overcome it. And I don’t want you to get into the same condition once again, Zhan…!” ranted Hai Kuan.
Xiao Zhan looked at Hai Kuan. The tear welled up in the brick of his eyes, as well Hai Kuan. He knew Hai Kuan for 15 years, and he admits it that Hai Kian is the only one who stands by his side during his trauma and never try to turn around even once.
“I don’twant to lose a best friend, Zhan…!” Said Hai Kuan.
Xiao Zhan gulped the bitter bile inside his throat. He felt grateful for having a good best friend like Hai Kuan. it's true that Xiao Zhan letting his grandpa to have control on him. Many times Hai Kuan suggested him to report it to the teachers at school, even to the police. But Xiao Zhan always rejected his advice. He showed a little fight when his grandpa asked him to get rid of his first boyfriend when they were falling in love with each other. But still, he did it. And he got away with it until now. Hai Kuan knew about it, but he chose to seal his mouth as je doesn’t want to see his bestie to live in the jail.
At that time, Xiao Zhan’s phone rang. Xiao Zhan glanced at his phone to check the caller and he was excited when he saw the name. He quickly picked it up and answered the call. Hai Kuan only sighed. He realized that he couldn’t make  Xiao Zhan opening his sense to learn about the boy further more. He watched as Xiao Zhan doing a call.
“I need to go now!’ said Xiao Zhan after he ended the call. He got up from his seat.
“Zhan?” Hai Kuan grabbed Xiao Zhan’s hand.
Xiao Zhan turned to Hai Kuan and looked at him. They exchanged the stares.
“Think about my advice. Just be careful!” Said Hai Kuan, reminding the man.
Xiao Zhan snorted. He pat Hai Kuan’s shoulder without responding to his warn. Then he walked away. Hai Kuan sighed for the umpteenth time. He felt that his best buddy started to let himself to be controlled because of his blindness loving the boy. Yi Bo might doesn’t control Xiao Zhan verbally and physically, but he knows that Xiao Zhan doe hard fell in love with him. And he kmows how to use this situation. At first, Hai Kuan seen Yi Bo as a sweet boy, innocent and pure. But as the time goes by, when Xiao Zhan seemed too attached to the boy, Hai Kuan started to watch them,. especially Yi Bo. And he saw Yi Bo knows how to control Xiao Zhan by feelings.

Xiao Zhan kissed Yi Bo’s bare back. His fingers traced it down to his milky white ass. He looked at the boy who shutting his eyes in tiredness.

“Why did you ge without telling me last night?” asked Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo didn’t promptly answer. He stirred and turned his face to the other side.

“Did you do that, too?” Yi Bo mumbled.

‘Do what?” asked Xiao Zhan, furrows his brows.

The rustle sound of the fabric presents as Yi Bo turned around, lying on the back. He turned his gave back to Xiao Zhan and he stared at the man.

“Last night I saw people freely fucking around the dark corner…!” said Yi Bo, bluntly.

Xiao Zhan sighed.

“”Is that the reason you left without telling me?” asked back Xiao Zhan.

“Just answer me!” hissed Yi Bo. His pupils seem to pop out.

“Yeah! I did!” Xiao Zhan confessed.

Suddenly Yi Bo beat Xiao Zhan’s chest really hard, makes Xiao Zhan grunted. Xiao Zhan held his chest and looked at Yi Bo with furious eyes.

“Do you know?? It ‘s hard for me only I sa you close to the others! It's hurt when I imagining you are having sex with your wife! Why do you think I can take it to imagine how  you fucking those men in the open area where other people can see it, too??’  Yi Bo screamed. Tears trickled down his cheeks.

Xiao Zhan who was a little bit mad at Yi Bo earlier surprised. Je quickly grabbed the boy and hugged him.

“Hey! Hey! I only do it with you since I met you. Okay? I promise. I don’t do it with anyone else…!” said Xiao Zhan, cools the boy’s anger down.

“How about your wife?” asked Yi Bo in Xiao Zhan’s chest.

Xiao Zhan stunned. When he heard nothing from Xiao Zhan, Yi Bo raised his head and looks up at the man.

‘’Daddy?” He called the man.

Yi Bo felt he is very selfish. But he didn’t care. He wanted Xiao Zhan all to himself. He didn’t even care if it will make his daughter might loosing her father. He just can’t take of thinking that Xiao Zhan is sleeping in the same bed as Xi Lin.

Xiao Zhan lowered his head and looked down at Yi Bo.

“I and Xi Lin… Never really a couple. I mean… I married her, because she was pregnant with my grandpa’s baby….!” Xiao Zhan finally confessed.

Yi Bo felt he’s been electrocuted. But he liked the shock he gets. Internally, he screamed in joy. By Xiao Zhan’s confession,  he felt there is no necessary to him to feel bad for his tutor and her daughter for snatching their man.

‘Are you serious?’ Yi Bo acted as if he was in shock. But he is. Only the shock inside him has a different facial. The only thing he genuinely surprise about was that the little girl in Xiao Zhan’s house wasn’t the man’s daughter, but his aunt. Yi Bo laughed to the status.

Xiao Zhan looked at the boy. He smiled faintly at him. While Yi Bo has a broad smile all over his face.