Twenty Nine

Xiao Zhan packed his stuff in the office in the club when Chuck came in. Xiao Zhan who heard him comes in turned his head.

"Heyy, Chuck!" Xiao Zhan greeted the man. He smiled. Then he continued tidy up his table.

Chuck didn't respond. He strode to the couch.

"Did you really divorced Xi Lin for that boy?" Asked Chuck on the point.

Xiao Zhan stopped tidying up. He looked at Chuck.

"Heh? What do you mean?" Xiao Zhan scoffed.

"I heard you left your wife and daughter and started to live with your Sugar Baby...!" Replied Chuck.

Xiao Zhan leaned his butt on the table and wrapped his hands in front of his chest.

"Chuck, how long did you know me, hm? 9 years? 10 years? You know that I don't like female, right?" Said Xiao Zhan.

"But you are able to get a female pregnant...!" Snorted Chuck.

Xiao Zhan chuckled. He dropped his hands and walked to the couch. He slammed his butt on the cushion and crossed his legs.

"Have you ever heard Surrogacy?" Xiao Zhan smirked.

Chuck silent.

"Anyway, I freed myself from the marriage is not because of Mochi, even he has a role on it a little. I did it for myself. I don't want to pretend anymore. I'm.... You know. Too tired to live in denial because people want me to....!" Said Xiao Zhan again. He got up from his seat and back to his desk.

Chuck watched and observing Xiao Zhan.

"Chuck! I won't be around the town for. A few days. I need to get myself some peace...!" Informed Xiao Zhan.

"Where are you going?" Asked Chuck

Xiao Zhan didn't answer. He only smiled at Chuck, then he gets out of the office after told Chuck to help him to lock the door before he leaves.

After Xiao Zhan left,. Chuck still sat inside the office while thinking of something.

"The villa...." He muttered.

That morning, Yi Bo just finished packing the stuff he'll need during staying in the villa with Xiao Zhan. He carried his backpack and exited the room. He bumped into his sister who going to work downstairs.

"Hey, Jie...!" Said Yi Bo, softly. He walked to the front door.

"Bo! Can we talk for a while?" Asked Yi Li.

"I don't have time, Jie! I'm running late!" Replied Yi Bo. He grabbed the door handle.

Hearing his brother's casual and rude answer, Yi Li stormed toward Yi Bo and yanked his shoulder until the jacket he is wearing came down his arm.

"Yi Bo!!" She shouted.

Yi Bo turned to Yi Li with an unhappy face.

"Jie! What are you doing??" Cried Yi Bo with a scowling face.

"Can you tell me what is your relation with Xiao Zhan??" Yelled Yi Li.

"You know I'm working in his company. Of course, he is my Boss!" Answered Yi Bo, raising his voice.

"I know you both are not only Boss and employee! It must be more than that! Xiao Zhan also divorced his wife recently! Do you involve in their separation?"