Thirty One

Xiao Zhan ended the call he just received. He turned to Hi Bo who sitting in front of the fireplace while looking at him with eyes asking him what's the matter.

"Hai Kuan says, your sister is looking for you...!" Said Xiao Zhan, understood with Yi Bo's stare.

He sat beside Yi Bo. Yi Bo sighed. He turned his gaze at the fire that eating up the woods thay he threw into the fireplace. He pushed the woods in still sticking out of the place with an iron stick. Xiao Zhan hugged his shoulder, tries to get rid of the cold.

"Don't you think at least you inform her?" Asked Xiao Zhan. He looked at the side of the boy:s face.

"For what?" Yi Bo mumbled. Then he pouted.

Xiao Zhan sighed.  He turned his eyes to the fireplace, watching the woods that turned into black charcoal after the fire put off, only left it with a small flame and smoke.

"She's worried about you. Hai Kian says, she looks terrible. Swollen eyes, no make up on and home clothes...!" Said Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo didn't answer. He engrossed his attention to the flame. He felt pity for his sister, but he feels hurt by his sister's judgement. And he was sure if she will mention the age gap between him and Xiao Zhan that left a big distance.

"I still angry with her...." Again, Yi Bo mumbled.

"She loves you. I think she:s only shock. Anyway, who won't? When they find out that their closest people, their loved ones confessing about their secret. Dark secret, I can say. And more, you choose an old man like me as your partner ..!" Said Xiao Zhan. He chuckled at the end of the sentence.

Hearing Xiao Zhan mention himself as an old man, Yi Bo glared at the man.

"You are older than me. But you're not an old man to me!" Yi Bo glared.

Xiao Zhan smiled. He stroked the boy's arm.

"After we go home, apologize to her. Don't torture her....!" Suggested Xiao Zhan.

Yi Bo sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Come on... Not good to put the fire on between you and your sibling. You'll need her next time....!" Said Xiao Zhan.

"I don't need people who misjudging me...!" Grumbled Yi Bo.

"She's not misjudging you. She's only surprised and out of her control. She's confused....!" Said Xiao Zhan.

"But my friend does....!"

"Your friend?"

"Richard Jackson."

"Richard? Is he your best buddy?"

"Not anymore. He thinks I'm disgusting for being gay...!"

Xiao Zhan silent. His eyes stick on the fire that slowly putting off.

"What happened?" Asked Yi Bo, turning to Xiao Zhan when he heard nothing from the man.

"Am I the cause of all the trouble you have now?" Xiao Zhan muttered.

Yi Bo startled. He turned his all body facing Xiao Zhan now.

"Zhan Ge! Never have a thought like that! It's not you that makes them turn their back on me. But their ego. Even if I'm not with you, they'll still judge me the way they did. Because they think that I'm different. I'm weird. I'm... Disgust them..." Said Yi Bo. Then he started to cry.

Xiao Zhan tighten his embrace on the boy. He didn't say a thing.  He knows if he's saying a thing only would makes the boy feel more sad. So a hug is the best way to show him his support, how much he cares for him.