Thirty Five

Xi Lin woke up in a dark room. She has no clothes on. She felt all her body aches and something is rolling on between her legs. She got up with a lot of efforts, looked down to her thighs and touched it to get to know what is rolling on it. She brought her hand to her face. With the help from the lights from outside the room,  she saw the thing. It's blood. She tried to recall what had happened last night while holding her head that feels ache. And suddenly she broke into cry.

She remembered how she got to this place,met a punk guy and being sent into the dark room with four men waiting inside. She remembered how she was raped by four men until she couldn't do anymore fight to fight them all. And after that she didn't remember how they gangbang rape her and she didn't want to remember, either. But she remembered, before she fainted, she noticed that someone else came to the house and talked to the punk guy he met at the entrance. And she heard he talked to the punk guy. She heard him faintly but she still able to catch some words he had spoken.

"If you're finish with her, just leave her here. Don't do anything anymore...!" The man said.

And after that Xi Lin was fainted already.

Xi Lin crawled to get her clothes that scattered on the floor. Some of them has been torn but she's still wore it. She tried to stand up with a lot of troubles. She walked by hands on the wall.

"Awh!" She screamed silently when she tripped her toes on something. She crouched down to find out what it was. Her handbag. She picked it up and slung it on her shoulder then she continued walks outside.

She reached outside of the room. It's brightened by the sun ray that creeping into the house through the glass window. No one around. She walked out of the house and limply gets to the gate. Her car was still there. She quickly grabbed her car key from her handbag and gets into the car. She started the engine and left the venue immediately.

Reached home she stormed into the house, didn't bother with her daughter and the Nanny she left the whole night wondering.

"Madam?" The Nanny called her.

But Xi Lin didn't even glance at her. She also didn't care with the little girl in the Nanny's arms, crying and call her "mummy",  expects her to comfort her. In the end, the Nanny tried to comfort her.

*****

A few days later, the police department got an anonymous package.

"Detective! Package for you!" Shouted an officer. He threw a small paper packaging on the woman's table.

The woman whom addressed as the detective took the package. She checked on the sender, but there is only written her name. So, with her overload curiosity, she tore the paper and found a black tinny object inside the bubble wrap. She creased her brows and took out the small thing.

"Micro SD?" She mumbled.

She read the wordings on the paper that pasted on it. 417 Bravery Ave ( basemt ).

"Isn't it Xiao Zhan:s previous house?" She muttered.

To get her questions answered, she got up and strode to the scanning room, where a bespectacled man was operating the computer with a lot of screens that holding the police database.

"Jim! I want you to check on this!" She said, showing the SD card to the man.

The man turned around on his swivel chair and looked at her. The detective approached him and passed him the thing which received by the man. The man immediately slid the card into the slot and switched one of the computer screen to check the thing inside the card.